Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Partial Dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whispy look like whispy dread tips and loose undreaded bangs?sure\typicaly natural dreads might not dread to the tips so tips do stay loose and whispyalso u typicaly will have some hair around the edges especialy bangs and if u keep the bangs trimmed under 6 inches theyre not gonna dread anywaysbut even without trimming your gonns always have some loose hairs all over especialy around your hairline ..when it reaches 6 inches it'll form baby dreads but there will always be new loose hairs that come from seperating MiDread said:
O.K.- I have a question about this. Doesn't everyone basically start out with partial dreads??? Your hair doesn't all dread at the same time does it? I was kind of wanting to keep a little wispy look with mine. Like maybe my bangs or something and a few around my face. I like that partial "loosely dreaded" look. Can you maintain that???

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 05:53:34AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I think it looks cool when people have their bangs loose but the rest dreaded. The look I think you are going for you'd need to backcomb your bangs and pretty regularly brush them out, you'd end up killing your hair but it should work. I don't think dread perms ever fully lock up but that's just a statement, not a recommendation.
Storm
@storm
14 years ago
36 posts
I would call this just a dreadhawk, well a type of dreadhawk. What I mean by partials is you have regular unlocked hair with a few dreads throughout instead of having your whole head dreaded. IllumiKnotty said:
like this partial dreads
Storm
@storm
14 years ago
36 posts
I absolutely love her hair!!!! That's practically what I want, just not as many dreads... not at first anyway.... soaringeagle said:
a freinds thinking of joining and she wants to dread just the underneath hair so the top hair can still be styled in normal undreaded fashions

this wass her inspiration
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
let it dread naturaly letting just a few dreads dread at a time Storm said:
I absolutely love her hair!!!! That's practically what I want, just not as many dreads... not at first anyway....

soaringeagle said:
a freinds thinking of joining and she wants to dread just the underneath hair so the top hair can still be styled in normal undreaded fashions

this wass her inspiration

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
They look cool too, I like them, kind of wise woman/shamanistic looking.Crystal from AI has dreads and loose hair too. She is a star and I'm sad she's on that show. Its too commercial for her. I hope it doesn't kill her soul.
Storm
@storm
14 years ago
36 posts
I now have the beginnings of one dreadlock :) I <3 my new baby ;D [Will upload a pic]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i wrote her saying basicly exactly that ..shes too good for that lame assed show Island Mamma said:
They look cool too, I like them, kind of wise woman/shamanistic looking.

Crystal from AI has dreads and loose hair too. She is a star and I'm sad she's on that show. Its too commercial for her. I hope it doesn't kill her soul.

--
Storm
@storm
14 years ago
36 posts
I posted my pic on my profile :) Storm said:
I now have the beginnings of one dreadlock :) I <3 my new baby ;D [Will upload a pic]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you are such a cuteyumm this may sound weird but you know how most girls would rather be called beautiful then cute? well your so cute that no beauty could come close to that level of cuteness..in your case its definately better to be called cute (im not implying that yoiur not also beautiful though just the cuteness is much more powerful)did that make any sence? Storm said:
I posted my pic on my profile :)

Storm said:

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form