dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax For Dreads The Dreadwax Scam Exposed

R☮ZE
@rze
9 years ago
11 posts

Susan Diana:
Oh boy! There must be good money (unfortunately) in creating waxed dreads! Blood money though, I'm sure, to the people who have had to live with the results. Like I said, no conscience when there's money involved.

Like you with your stylist, a great number of people place their trust in "friendly-faced people" fronting capitalism in this country.  As mentioned, I'm so glad you've recovered from your horrific experience as well!  But this is only one aspect of a much bigger picture in this country.. always be careful who you trust!  These big businesses and corporations train these people to be falsely trustworthy on purpose - to trap you.  As SE wrote about Jonny Clean - even Jonny knew he was doing wrong, but the almighty dollar is more important than human sensitivity!  How did our country, further yet mankind, get to be so self-indulgent, indifferent, and unemotional? .. it boggles the mind, seriously!

I'm here because I was researching dreads and stumbled upon SE's site several years ago.. information contained in this site is trustworthy, common sense, well researched, logical and true.  There are still  good people out there willing to help those of us when needed.. people with kindness, honesty, and love for others.  Words cannot express the gratitude I have for this site and SE.. otherwise I may have ended up with dreadlocks looking like the photo's above!

--
Be Well! ♥ R☮ZE ✌️

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll tell you something

rze you and i are on disability right

you know how lil money that is

to have this site running at the fastest possible speed ..i spend about 500 a month on the server. leaving me 200 to live off of

im not in it to make money, im spending all the money i make to help people recover from those who are in it just for profit

i'd be rich if i made just 1% of what people wasted at salons and on products like wax

i look at what they charge to do dreadlocks, many earn more then doctors and lawyers..without having to spend millions inmalprctice insuranve

only cause dreadies are too nice to sue even when wronged so badly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
R☮ZE
@rze
9 years ago
11 posts

@SE - I agree 100%!

Its true.. Disability doesn't pay very much at all, even with dependant children!  You and I get about the same amount for disability every month.. I don't know how you manage living on just $200 a month though!  My situation is very different.. with 3 kids and a husband (pharmacist).. so basically, my check is purely supplemental.  However, I can't imagine how you do it, SE.. your heart is a universe in itself for saving all these dreadies from the harsh world of lies and capitalism!  Does our new site have a "donate" button so we could help you somehow?  Perhaps PayPal or something??  I know you're not in this to make money, please don't think thats what I'm implying.. but to help with the cost of running this valuable site!  I know my doctors visits and medications cost a grip, and surely you've got medical expenses too.. I think every little bit would help out.  Don't you think?

--
Be Well! ♥ R☮ZE ✌️

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

yes in fact donates right in the main menu

yea its rough living on so little but luckily i never have to spend all that much

i lived for 4 years with the same 16 cents in my pocket, 1 day at a party a girl was bragging about the 500 she got for her birthday, so i gave her the 16 cents i had been carying all that time

the next morning a car pulls up in front of our house, that girls mom was dropping her off to live with us

so ive learned to live without much dependence on money but yea its rough now and every bit certainly would help

i really really really want to get a niikon p900

living on as lil as i do i somehow managed to save up a bit (vicki from dreadlockshampoo sent me an unexpected couple hundred for helping her fix 1 of her sites that was messed up) so i almost have enough for it  but to be sure i can get through the month id have to come up with 200-250

yea its the 1 kinda expensive thing i want for tbe whole year

ive had a severe shoulder issue for like 6 months might need a shoulder replacemengt surgery  i have barely been able to get out of the house all that time cause of the pain, but now i'm able to much more often and really want to take daily hikes to the local parks to take photos  (and shoot more videos more often)

so its really a worthwhile expense since i will be getting back in shape  both before and after the surgery

unfortunaly this camers in such high demand  every store that gets em in stock sells out in an hour

i was out today did several miles  got some great shots on my dying p510 ..and am sore as hell from the hike but  was so good too

going to take a lil shorter hike tomorow to take some more shots

but my camera is in bad shape, and the p900 is sooooooooo much better anyway (you can photograph saturn and jupiter even jupiters moons so its really really amazing for wildlife photography at long range (miles) or macro photography at 1/2 an inch

i want it so bad

--
Evan Knapp
@evan-knapp
8 years ago
4 posts

Wax for your dreads is terrible and it acts as almost a glue tons of stuff gets stuck in there forever. Leave that stuff alone it could be tempting to kinda try to round out your dreads but it leaves a goo to your hair that isn't cool man

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

plus prevents them from dreading properly

i wonder how they can still get away with selling it when everyone knows how bad it is ..well most people do

--
Wasucence
@wasucence
7 years ago
1 posts
Hey dear dreaders, have found nice tips here on that topik, have to say thanks! Apreciate it!! i was already thinking that i am going to need to search for pharmacyreviews.md or something. but thanks to you i guess i don't need anymore.
updated by @wasucence: 08/29/17 05:26:09PM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form