Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Natural process

Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
4 years ago
27 posts
I just wanted to say that this process is so fucking liberating. I do not miss brushing my hair at all :) it's just lovely and wild and free. And... Now that I'm not trying to tame it with greasy products my skin on my back is clear too! xx
updated by @tiny-turtle: 01/13/15 10:06:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,409 posts

haha i know right

and hey we had 1 poor soul who went to 2 diferent locticians spend 5 grand at the locticians they caked her with wax crochetted interlocked cut off loops when they formed added fake hair burned off frizz did a perm i think added more and more wax

and after 2 years i think it was was a mess shed also spent 5,000 on medications and multiple surgical procedures to deal with infected beeakouts..

she joined here we had her do wax removal and after 1 session with wax b gone she finaly started seeing dreading..and was able to cancle her next already scheduled surgery

her skin clearted up as soon as she started to remove the wax

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
4 years ago
27 posts
Wow!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,409 posts

yea if u look in the salon dreads guide theres a part i added at the end about the real cost of salon dreads with a link to part of her story then if u look on her page u can find the rest in her discussions

what those so called locticians did to her was insane ..and they really should be sued

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
4 years ago
27 posts
That's terrible :(
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus