Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

5 MONTH UPDATE WITH VIDEO - CURLY HAIR - HISPANIC TIMELINE

Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
10 years ago
24 posts

it's amazing really...it's all in the length i believe because when my hair was just 3 inches shorter it wouldnt dreads for nothin

GoldenEagle said:

Awesome! I am surprised at how fast curly hair becomes dreadlocks. My super fine textured and straight hair takes it's time.

updated by @jessica-reyes: 07/22/15 11:57:00PM
Jah-Jah Warrior
@jah-jah-warrior
10 years ago
7 posts
Nice locs... i love thick dreadsPretty great progressBlessings
Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
10 years ago
24 posts

Thank you man! Fatties are the best...they're like branches. Namaste!

Jah-Jah Warrior said:

Nice locs... i love thick dreads
Pretty great progress

Blessings
Richard4
@richard4
10 years ago
16 posts

nice locks and nice tats! i have kinda curly hair but mine isn't dreading anywhere near as fast.

peace

Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
10 years ago
24 posts

thanks man! yours are going to come along great!

Richard said:

nice locks and nice tats! i have kinda curly hair but mine isn't dreading anywhere near as fast.

peace

Diana lorenzana
@diana-lorenzana
10 years ago
9 posts
What method did you use? I saw that you're puerto rican & i happen to be guatemalan & have soft curly hair. Right now i am currently dreading but am using the backcombing method. I've been trying to figure out what method is good for dreads & what products are good for them. Let me know please . I have posted pics on my profile. Brw love your dreads (:
Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
10 years ago
24 posts
I just let my hair freeform. I only wash and seperate. It is the best way to go. S much healthier. And thank you!

Diana lorenzana said:
What method did you use? I saw that you're puerto rican & i happen to be guatemalan & have soft curly hair. Right now i am currently dreading but am using the backcombing method. I've been trying to figure out what method is good for dreads & what products are good for them. Let me know please . I have posted pics on my profile. Brw love your dreads (:
Psybin
@psybin
9 years ago
32 posts

They look awesome, I'm jealous too!  I'm at 4-5 months as well but my hair is really fine and it's taking its sweet time..  That was fine at first so I could get used to having dreads myself but now I just want progress!  lol  My hair is at this point almost to the middle of my back and I do see it's happening a little faster but the top and sides of my hair is just doing.. nothing.  Oh well I'll be patient and keep using the stuff I got from dreadlockshampoo.com.  Looking forward to more photos!

updated by @psybin: 01/26/15 04:37:24AM
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Heylloo, I’m from Staten Island. I know this is an older post but if you still come to this site then nice to meet ya. 

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form