Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

5 MONTH UPDATE WITH VIDEO - CURLY HAIR - HISPANIC TIMELINE

Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
4 years ago
24 posts

it's amazing really...it's all in the length i believe because when my hair was just 3 inches shorter it wouldnt dreads for nothin

GoldenEagle said:

Awesome! I am surprised at how fast curly hair becomes dreadlocks. My super fine textured and straight hair takes it's time.

updated by @jessica-reyes: 07/22/15 11:57:00PM
Jah-Jah Warrior
@jah-jah-warrior
4 years ago
7 posts
Nice locs... i love thick dreadsPretty great progressBlessings
Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
4 years ago
24 posts

Thank you man! Fatties are the best...they're like branches. Namaste!

Jah-Jah Warrior said:

Nice locs... i love thick dreads
Pretty great progress

Blessings
Richard4
@richard4
4 years ago
16 posts

nice locks and nice tats! i have kinda curly hair but mine isn't dreading anywhere near as fast.

peace

Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
4 years ago
24 posts

thanks man! yours are going to come along great!

Richard said:

nice locks and nice tats! i have kinda curly hair but mine isn't dreading anywhere near as fast.

peace

Diana lorenzana
@diana-lorenzana
4 years ago
9 posts
What method did you use? I saw that you're puerto rican & i happen to be guatemalan & have soft curly hair. Right now i am currently dreading but am using the backcombing method. I've been trying to figure out what method is good for dreads & what products are good for them. Let me know please . I have posted pics on my profile. Brw love your dreads (:
Jessica Reyes
@jessica-reyes
4 years ago
24 posts
I just let my hair freeform. I only wash and seperate. It is the best way to go. S much healthier. And thank you!

Diana lorenzana said:
What method did you use? I saw that you're puerto rican & i happen to be guatemalan & have soft curly hair. Right now i am currently dreading but am using the backcombing method. I've been trying to figure out what method is good for dreads & what products are good for them. Let me know please . I have posted pics on my profile. Brw love your dreads (:
Psybin
@psybin
3 years ago
32 posts

They look awesome, I'm jealous too!  I'm at 4-5 months as well but my hair is really fine and it's taking its sweet time..  That was fine at first so I could get used to having dreads myself but now I just want progress!  lol  My hair is at this point almost to the middle of my back and I do see it's happening a little faster but the top and sides of my hair is just doing.. nothing.  Oh well I'll be patient and keep using the stuff I got from dreadlockshampoo.com.  Looking forward to more photos!

updated by @psybin: 01/26/15 04:37:24AM
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
5 days ago
3 posts

Heylloo, I’m from Staten Island. I know this is an older post but if you still come to this site then nice to meet ya. 

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form