Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Like a web of hair inte the roots.

Frida Lindgren
@frida-lindgren
4 years ago
3 posts
I have a question but im from sweden so there might be some problems with spelling etc.i have been doing the neglect method for one month now, and i think that my hair is progressing really nice. But i have like this huge web of hair in the back of my head. I try to seperate but i have to do it aaall the time. If i pull one of the dreads my whole hair is moving ;) is that normal? Im worried that all of my dreads will congo into one big. Should i be worried or just go with the flow and see what happens?
updated by @frida-lindgren: 01/13/15 10:05:37PM
Berzi
@berzi
4 years ago
1 posts
You should rip the sections apart a few times a week or after every wash depending on how often you wash your hair. If you don't keep up on separating it then it will be a lot harder later on. Hope this helped :)
Frida Lindgren
@frida-lindgren
4 years ago
3 posts
I try to rip the dreads apart, but the closer i get to the root the more it hurts. Hmm, i will keep doing it and then see if it gets better. Thank you!

Berzi said:
You should rip the sections apart a few times a week or after every wash depending on how often you wash your hair. If you don't keep up on separating it then it will be a lot harder later on. Hope this helped :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,421 posts

if ther webs at the scalp therss nothing you can do about it but asit progresses up the bodies so 1 dread moves others then yes you need to seperate alot do it while they are wet and often enough

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,421 posts

do it while they are wet it hurts less and if u do it often enough hardly any hairs are connected so theres no pain at all

Frida Lindgren said:

I try to rip the dreads apart, but the closer i get to the root the more it hurts. Hmm, i will keep doing it and then see if it gets better. Thank you!

Berzi said:

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
4 years ago
172 posts

Hmm.. For most people, yes there is a web. Just keep the bodies of the dreadlocks as separated as possible.. They don't have to be separate all the way down to the roots. :P Wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D

Frida Lindgren
@frida-lindgren
4 years ago
3 posts

Thank you guys for the help. It feels a lot better now, and i will keep separate. Maybe it will get better when the dreads are more mature. Otherwise i love my hair right now and this journey is soo fun! Peace!

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form