Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Knotty Boy

Kayla4
@kayla4
4 years ago
7 posts
A friend of mine wants to go to Canada to have someone professionally make her some dreads at a place called Knotty Boy. I have heard from a handful of people that their experiences ended badly. Does anyone have any opinions or personal experiences just so she can get a better idea on if this is where she wants to go?

updated by @kayla4: 02/14/15 02:45:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,514 posts

stay away from knottyboy

heres reviews of knottyyboy

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadheadhq-and-knotty-boy-bad

all bad

tell your freind to join here andnever ever trust knottyboy

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Kayla4
@kayla4
4 years ago
7 posts

Ok thank you! I was thinking the same

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
4 years ago
172 posts

lol.. good ol' knottyboy.. The ironic thing is, is that I don't think that the word knot should be used in regards to anything they do lmao. Not hating.. But what they do is generally pretty damaging/impedes true locking process quite a bit.

Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
4 years ago
19 posts

Direct her to this site, have her read all of the bad review about Knotty Boy. Enough said.

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
4 years ago
49 posts

Knotty boy are more like a little back comb, some twisting and a tit tonne of wax.Then you walk around like some idiot with an antenna on your head! Direct her to this sight, hope it works.

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
4 years ago
172 posts

Hahahahahaha. Oh wow. This is just great.

Lauryn Dowding said:

Knotty boy are more like a little back comb, some twisting and a tit tonne of wax.Then you walk around like some idiot with an antenna on your head! Direct her to this sight, hope it works.

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
4 years ago
49 posts
No offence to insects of course :D haha I'll catch you tomorrow having an early night.Peace and love
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
4 years ago
172 posts

alright.. Hopefully I'll talk to you then :P Peace!

Kayla4
@kayla4
4 years ago
7 posts

Thank you everyone! She is stubborn and is going to some other place that basically does the same thing Knotty Boy does :/ it's sad and frustrating but it is her hair. ohwell I tried

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form