Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Knotty Boy

Kayla4
@kayla4
10 years ago
7 posts
A friend of mine wants to go to Canada to have someone professionally make her some dreads at a place called Knotty Boy. I have heard from a handful of people that their experiences ended badly. Does anyone have any opinions or personal experiences just so she can get a better idea on if this is where she wants to go?

updated by @kayla4: 02/14/15 02:45:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

stay away from knottyboy

heres reviews of knottyyboy

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadheadhq-and-knotty-boy-bad

all bad

tell your freind to join here andnever ever trust knottyboy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kayla4
@kayla4
10 years ago
7 posts

Ok thank you! I was thinking the same

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

lol.. good ol' knottyboy.. The ironic thing is, is that I don't think that the word knot should be used in regards to anything they do lmao. Not hating.. But what they do is generally pretty damaging/impedes true locking process quite a bit.

Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
10 years ago
19 posts

Direct her to this site, have her read all of the bad review about Knotty Boy. Enough said.

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

Knotty boy are more like a little back comb, some twisting and a tit tonne of wax.Then you walk around like some idiot with an antenna on your head! Direct her to this sight, hope it works.

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Hahahahahaha. Oh wow. This is just great.

Lauryn Dowding said:

Knotty boy are more like a little back comb, some twisting and a tit tonne of wax.Then you walk around like some idiot with an antenna on your head! Direct her to this sight, hope it works.

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts
No offence to insects of course :D haha I'll catch you tomorrow having an early night.Peace and love
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

alright.. Hopefully I'll talk to you then :P Peace!

Kayla4
@kayla4
10 years ago
7 posts

Thank you everyone! She is stubborn and is going to some other place that basically does the same thing Knotty Boy does :/ it's sad and frustrating but it is her hair. ohwell I tried

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form