Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Braidlocs

Dylan flfl
@dylan-flfl
10 years ago
3 posts

There aint no one here dhat does dreads... in my area i called all the salons n shit i was wondering bc i went on this one website n this girl does braidlocs on Caucasian hair so would this be possible to do on my straight hair id get box braids then let them form from there i tried to google this answer and nothing helped me at all i got no info if it could or not i only seen a girls salon website sayn braidlocs on Caucasian hair for 70$ but anyways is this possible thanks you for your answer :)

updated by @dylan-flfl: 01/13/15 10:04:06PM
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

You could just do the twist and rip method.. Or just do the natural method. Wishing you much love and peace.

Anna Blocker
@anna-blocker
10 years ago
25 posts

I would suggest reading some of the info this forum has to offer you. I has a lot of info about the different methods and can help you learn what method might be best for you, and also educates about some methods that can be more damaging and less ideal than you thought before.
Read some of the other posts and responses as well :)

Best of luck!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

braids to dreads is slower then any freweformed

gioing to a salons the worse mistake u can make

paying to braid your hairs silly..70 dollars to braid your hair?

u got fingers right?

u dont need to "ddo dreadklocks' dreads happen if u let them

u can simply kwet it dread or use tnr..but do it yourself dont let any salon touch you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

Read the 'Dreaducation' page and discover what would be best for you, everyones different, And it will happen when its ment too :) Happy dreading!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form