Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Twist & Rip Guilt.....WHY?

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
5 years ago
1,302 posts

Over the past year I have read many posts, if I had a photographic memory, I would be a dread encyclopedia by now. What I've noticed is the amount of people who think that doing twist & rip dreads is cheating. Why is that??? Once made, if not too tight, they loosen up, some fall out, and they begin their journey. They still loop, zig zag, & shrink and do their thing to becoming mature dreads. Once mature, they are beautiful, just like neglect dreads are beautiful. I did T&R and am approaching the tail end of my journey. I did not cheat, I grew my dreads...I did not cheat, I went through crazy messy stages just like neglect dreads.....I did not cheat, I kept them all natural.....I did not cheat, I wanted to see how I would look with dreads first....I did not cheat, I grew more from within just like others who went totally neglect.

So new members, please do not let anyone make you feel like you cheated when you decided to twist & rip your dreads, it is the next best method to neglect dreads. You are not a cheater, you are a lover of dreads. The neglect method is not for everyone! Enjoy them, enjoy your journey GUILT FREE.....peace

Thanks for understanding and not refer to us as cheating anymore!

updated by @the-barrellady: 01/13/15 09:56:13PM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form