Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair That DreadheadHQ Is Proud Of

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Imagine how heavy dreads with wax in them must be, like a candle. Has anyone previously used wax and experienced headaches, did they go away during the wax removal process? Just curious.....

updated by @the-barrellady: 07/23/15 07:20:39AM
Ebony
@ebony
11 years ago
2 posts

I love that they have lock-up dates considering everyone's hair is different

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

1 girl had infected zits all over from wax she had multiple surgeries and courses of antibiotics she spent a total of 10 grand 5 on putting wax in and other rediculouse things locticians did and 5 on surgeries and meda

she joined and removed wasx her skin cleared riht up and she cancled her next already scheduled surgery

the Barrellady said:

Imagine how heavy dreads with wax in them must be, like a candle. Has anyone previously used wax and experienced headaches, did they go away during the wax removal process? Just curious.....

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadfulScotty
@dreadfulscotty
11 years ago
19 posts

I could totally see that happening. When I had wax my pores were clogged and I had a bit of acne (I normally have none). I also couldn't lay my head against anything (e.g. my couch) without getting it too layered in wax.

Wow, I'm happy that I'm past that point in my journey now!

soaring eagle said:

1 girl had infected zits all over from wax she had multiple surgeries and courses of antibiotics she spent a total of 10 grand 5 on putting wax in and other rediculouse things locticians did and 5 on surgeries and meda

she joined and removed wasx her skin cleared riht up and she cancled her next already scheduled surgery

the Barrellady said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

jonny clean and his gf/wife/whateversheis live in a 10 bedroom 6 and 1/2 bathroom mansion ..just the 2 of them

i dont think its greed really i think they just cant keep the pipes from clogging up or the furniture from being ruined so they have to rotate the rooms/bathrooms they use

DreadfulScotty said:

I could totally see that happening. When I had wax my pores were clogged and I had a bit of acne (I normally have none). I also couldn't lay my head against anything (e.g. my couch) without getting it too layered in wax.

Wow, I'm happy that I'm past that point in my journey now!

soaring eagle said:

the Barrellady said:

--
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
11 years ago
28 posts
Ewe
Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts
I turned 43 today, can someone please light those candles coz it's time to sing happy birth day.
Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts
But seriously an interesting read, I've been wondering who Johnny Clean was.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

a clown

Rustdust said:

But seriously an interesting read, I've been wondering who Johnny Clean was.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

happy birthday

but did you wish for boiled brains?

Rustdust said:

I turned 43 today, can someone please light those candles coz it's time to sing happy birth day.

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form