Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

~Dreadlockshampoo.com's shampoo bar's question~

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

Goddess and nag champa are my favorite smells! nag champa smells like incense (or for me exactly how I would expect India to smell) so I absolutly love it, but you have to be an incense person for it. Goddess is a very delicate smell, which I cant really describe.. kind of like flowers but not :P

updated by @sunflower: 07/22/15 01:49:25PM
Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

i actually haven't tried that one. se said its a light scent so I'm hoping it's good. sorry for the confusion.
Keagan R Walker said:

Thanks:) and you mentioned cedar/sage one at the end, how else do you feel about iit

Heather said:

I've tried tea tree/rosemary (nice light scent), dragons blood (smells like black licorice to me), goddess (lovely fruity floral scent, very feminine) and sandalwood/vanilla (quite strong and a bit too masculine for me). My next purchase will probably be another goddess bar and the cedar/sage one.

Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

oh and vicki sent me a couple of samples of the herbal and satsuma bars with one of my previous orders. satsuma has a yummy orange citrus smell and herbal has a neutral herbal garden scent. both are good for guys and girls alike.

Dread Pirate JuJu
@dread-pirate-juju
11 years ago
7 posts
I love the Herbal bar. It smells like jasmin (most notably) but the other herbs make it not too flowery/"girlie" smelling. It smells like spring in a bar! As for the strength of the aroma, every time I wash and go to work, my coworkers say how nice the smell is when they're close by me. Customers don't notice, so I know the smell isn't overpowering.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form