Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who wants to win 2 free dreadlocksshampoo.com shampoos?

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i'm working on it:)

updated by @heather: 07/14/15 05:15:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nicole- they should help whsat else may have contributed to the drynes and breakage?

heather-times been up for over an hour or 2 but till nothing from nobody so anyone who can point out anything that changed wins hagha unless u get me a longer list around the sane time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

come on i gotta five someone some free shampoos ok ill give yas hints

theres 2 in the status updates theres another in the activity feed theres 1 in members list theres 1 right below where this ends (ned another hint its around your quoted reply) theres another in this entire discussion theres a bunch on the main page they are akll over someone ..anyone point out a few and u won

Heather said:

--
Christopher3
@christopher3
12 years ago
11 posts
Yeah I'm always mobile with the site. I just joined last night but I love taking dreadlocks site with me everywhere. Since I'm new I may not be right but it looks like a whole new layout for the forums. They way they are to the color of the background looks differant

soaring eagle said:

theres 2 in the status updates theres another in the activity feed theres 1 in members list theres 1 right below where this ends (ned another hint its around your quoted reply) theres another in this entire discussion theres a bunch on the main page they are akll over someone ..anyone point out a few and u won

Heather said:

Christopher3
@christopher3
12 years ago
11 posts
As well the title of the forums to the links

Christopher said:
Yeah I'm always mobile with the site. I just joined last night but I love taking dreadlocks site with me everywhere. Since I'm new I may not be right but it looks like a whole new layout for the forums. They way they are to the color of the background looks differant

soaring eagle said:

Heather said:

Christopher3
@christopher3
12 years ago
11 posts
I'm hoppin on my lappy SE The hunt is on! :]

Christopher said:
As well the title of the forums to the links

Christopher said:

soaring eagle said:

Heather said:

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

huh? i sent you my contest entry around one in the morning. i sent it to your hotmail email you listed on your page.

soaring eagle said:

nicole- they should help whsat else may have contributed to the drynes and breakage?

heather-times been up for over an hour or 2 but till nothing from nobody so anyone who can point out anything that changed wins hagha unless u get me a longer list around the sane time

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ohh did u ok i never use hotmail ill check hahas i meant inbox here ill check my hotmail for 1st time this year

--
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

lol! oh sorry. you said inbox so i automatically assumed email.

soaring eagle said:

ohh did u ok i never use hotmail ill check hahas i meant inbox here ill check my hotmail for 1st time this year

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok heather wins ..but..im laugh=ing here

\i asked for changes from the past month..or 2 she found many that were a year old at least havhe

heather the shapes oh the "highlighted blue" things you found were changed the blue highlighting was there (actualy v=backgrounding not highlighting) was there a year almost?

good call on pointing out the classifieds i hadnt thought of that was just thinking design tweaks

the quoted area (blue backdround) now has 2 corners rounded when it was all squared

the status update text field changes shape when you hover so do all the ning module searches (like if your searching members or hotos or groups)

u did catch quite a few there that were done inthe past month

so good job

im guessing if i restrict it to changes in the past 2 months u got 6 or 8..and added 6 or so older ones

good job

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form