Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

new dread locking gel from dreadlockshampoo.com

Aika
@aika
6 years ago
57 posts

cant wait for this for my completely unknotted hair around my ears! love this site


updated by @aika: 07/22/15 12:18:43PM
AlyssaAnne
@alyssaanne
6 years ago
15 posts

thx! the new link works for me.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,417 posts

i read the reviews on the dreadlockshampoo shop site and was amazed to see at least 3 reviews said something very close to "i love going into my bathroom now i go in there just to sniff the air and dont want to leave"
how often do u hear that bout bathroom smells? lol

u should read the reviews and add yours too

Kass said:

I have the same issue as Heather. DO WANT!!

P.S. I got my shampoo from them in the mail (Dragon's Blood) and they sent me a free sample of the Nag Champa--why didn't I get that to begin with, it smells SO GOOD argh.




--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
AlyssaAnne
@alyssaanne
6 years ago
15 posts

also, has anybody tried the patchouli dreadlock shampoo bar? i thought i had a bonus for helping dandruff. how does it smell? i do like earthy smells and i also like fruity smells, but it says "almost dirt-like". lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,417 posts

noo its a very hippie earthy smell i loooove it




--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
AlyssaAnne
@alyssaanne
6 years ago
15 posts

also...(sry, only one more thing) .... my dreads are 5 months old. liquid or bar?

mercy ~
@mercy
6 years ago
44 posts

has she made an estimate of how much it will cost???

Aika
@aika
6 years ago
57 posts

i tried looking for the review section to add mine but i couldnt find one. could you link me?

soaring eagle said:

i read the reviews on the dreadlockshampoo shop site and was amazed to see at least 3 reviews said something very close to "i love going into my bathroom now i go in there just to sniff the air and dont want to leave"
how often do u hear that bout bathroom smells? lol

u should read the reviews and add yours too

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,417 posts

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/index.php?main_page=reviews&zenid=84bf97412363b00d89d4341ec4b26ecd

Aika said:

i tried looking for the review section to add mine but i couldnt find one. could you link me?

soaring eagle said:

i read the reviews on the dreadlockshampoo shop site and was amazed to see at least 3 reviews said something very close to "i love going into my bathroom now i go in there just to sniff the air and dont want to leave"
how often do u hear that bout bathroom smells? lol

u should read the reviews and add yours too




--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,417 posts

dont know didnt ask will tomoro

mercy ~ said:

has she made an estimate of how much it will cost???




--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
 
 / 12
 
Dislike 1

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form