29,640 posts

haha thats not a good idea but u could ask her instead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bre3
@bre3
12 years ago
4 posts

Raced home to find my gel in the mail box! The scent is HEAVENLY, absolutely love it. Put it on every little dread and realized my hair has made much progress lately. No weird residue, no flakes, no stiffness after it dried. Can't wait to see how the next few days go! I am proud to say I have be 100% satisfied with every purchase made through Bucks County Soaps Factory!!:) Thank you dreadlockssite!

Sarah Curran
@sarah-curran
12 years ago
10 posts

hey my dreads are just over 5 months old. i used tnr method, i have loose hairs separating from the dreads and just wondering if i should use this?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its up to u u dont need to loose hairs never go away its not like this will make every loose hair vanish it just helps hard o dread dreads dread

--
Janell Draper
@janell-draper
10 years ago
9 posts

I have been using this for a bout a week. And finally the back, underneath of my hair is starting to dread. I think it wasn't dreading because I am pregnant and pregnant woman are told to do their best to sleep on their sides. So I have pillows that help me out. So my dreads weren't getting the friction from laying on my pillow. I like this product. Sorry I don't have photos. But hopefully soon.

alejandro M galindo
@alejandro-m-galindo
10 years ago
8 posts

is there a recommended usage for this product? i blindly bought this product just because i liked the vibe i was getting from the website.

been dreading for 3 weeks...thinking of applying it on some unformed dreads and see how it goes.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

dip 2 fingers in apply a dab to the roots wrap hand round and slide down with slight twisting motion

--
aylissa
@aylissa
9 years ago
3 posts

What do you use it like wax or you just kinda put it in your hair? how much do you use? my hair ism't dreaded yet but it's doing it's thang...i have the wax just don't know how to use it haha i never used wax before and i surely don't know how to use this!~

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

you should not have wax u never want to use wax send the wax back for a refubnd if u ever put wax in your hair u need wax b gone to removbe it wax is evil

the way to use wax is stick a wick init make it a candle

but neverlet it near your hair

this is for natural drweading  if u want to help getsectionsstarted u put a dabat the roots then slide your hand down in a slight twist motion and thbats it it  can also be used to tame frizz for any formal events

but wax is a scam abnd the number 1 dread deestroyer

send it back with sa nasty letter

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 11:32:42PM
DreadBallZ
@dreadballz
8 years ago
1 posts

I've never tried this stuff.  Don't know if I will.

/ 12

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form