Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dready Mays here with a fantastic new product!

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts

HI Dready Mays here for DreadheadHQ Dread Wax, the easy way to achieve fantastic looking dreads in just weeks time! What would you pay for such a thing? 200$? 300? Well Dreadhead HQ Dread Wax can be your for just 15 dollars plus shipping and handling. But wait! Theres more! If you call in the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in a bottle of Dread Butta - the amazing new way to keep your waxy dreads feeling smooth and buttery - for just 15 dollars more. Dont pick up the phone yet, because if you call right now you can also buy our signature shampoo, locking accelerator and lock peppa for just 24$! The locking accelerator harnesses the power of salt water to lock up your dreads fast and the lock peppa harnesses the power of dirt! And after you've used all of these products, you can use our Dread shampoo to wash out all the crap you just put in! Hair getting mouldy from all of that wax retaining water? Have no fear, for just 12 dollars you too can own Dread Licious and cover up that mould smell with the scent of vanilla. Mmm mmm tasty. And were just getting started! Call NOW and pick up a bottle of Dread Zasta to remove your two week old dreads that you fucked up in the first day with all of out products. And dont forget our signature Dread Comb to do the removing! So you get the Wax, the Butta, the Spray, the Zasta, the Comb, the Shampoo, the Accelerator, and the Peppa all for just 85 dollars! Imagine having the power to create, ruin, and remove dreadlocks all in one weekend!CALL NOW!1-800-BIG-SCAM*Dread products will not result in the creation of dreads, nor will they result in good looking simulations of dreads. May contain ingredients that you can find for free on the ground. Order comes with free years subscription to Gullible Idiots magazine.*

updated by @daniel: 02/05/18 02:23:39PM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I laughed, even tho I bought the kit =P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i cant stop laughing...hahaha omgyou made my day! feature feature feature

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
hahahaahahahhhaahaprops
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
strangly enough I'm wondering what Mayes would've looked like with dreads..*goes to paint*
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
act now and through an exciting new partnership with knottyboy you can get your choice of teabags for only $7 each. enjoy the convenience of never having to grow or mix your own herbs. for only 10 times the price of the herbs you now will never have to touch herbs again, just pay additional shipping and in just weeks you too could be spraying your head with weeeds you probably already had growing in your back yard.

--
Elise
@elise
15 years ago
3 posts
ha ha ha. That's great.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
wow ok that is going on the front page! Knottysleeves said:
This is the most ironic thing ever... here's what Jonny Clean wrote in his twitter ( http://twitter.com/JonnyClean ) today about philosophy:

#Philosophy - When we lie we become a slave to our lie. It's then our responsibility to maintain it, which almost always requires more lies.

I guess that explains his whole "dreadlock products are necessary" philosophy, eh? ;-)

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
That is pure satire. One of those funny things that doesn't make you laugh but causes you to raise an eyebrow. Knottysleeves said:
This is the most ironic thing ever... here's what Jonny Clean wrote in his twitter ( http://twitter.com/JonnyClean ) today about philosophy:

#Philosophy - When we lie we become a slave to our lie. It's then our responsibility to maintain it, which almost always requires more lies.

I guess that explains his whole "dreadlock products are necessary" philosophy, eh? ;-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
its guilt making him say things he doesnt intend to say hes gotta be full of guilt and that tends to build up till it comes out in unexpected ways Anubis said:
That is pure satire. One of those funny things that doesn't make you laugh but causes you to raise an eyebrow.

Knottysleeves said:

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form