Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockshampoo.com liquid lockin up tightening shampoo review

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

you definitely want to avoid any conditioning ingredients. avoid shampoos that say moisturizing. look for clear formulas. also avoid silicones. any ingredient that ends in -cone is a silicone which is basically a wax that coats the hair for managability. big no-no.

Angel Frye said:

ok. i'll check them out when they're put up. Castor oil is made from the castor bean. Salicylate. It's a naughty. AND MAN I love the stuff!!! It's awesome in lip balms. Very moisturizing. Just can't have it on my skin. I'll check out the ingredients, though, and hope for the best.

Can you tell me what ingredients should NOT be used in dreads, specifically babies? I saw a list of them a while back but now I can't find it. The specific ingredients which cause buildup and dandruff and such.

updated by @heather: 07/23/15 04:20:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok so im no expert but itty sounds to me like if the calundula and esential oils are left out it would be ok for you? or would the plant sugars and the hops in the beer mess u up too

back to the review tho now that my dreads are dry

im having to seperate a buncgh..which i nefvber dobut its definately more knotty after just 1 washing so i'll try it again next wash and see

id lovde to switch back to the bars wich do wonders on my dreads but i wanna give the liquid a thorough test and se what it does on my beard thats been resistjng dreading lately (mostly cause it keps getting pulled apart when washing my dreads)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Oh I'm so glad she is making it in Dragon's blood!!! I LOVE that bar, but my dreads aren't progressing with it'[ I use it anyway cause I love the smell, haha...

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
I went to the site and couldn't find the locking shampoo?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the new sites still being finnished as soon as the look of the site changes u will se4e the liquid ..3-6 hours from now she works slow..haha

shes adding the new liquid shampoos now then i gotta add em to the main pages and upload the new site we are 99% done its takeno finish when i tht it would be done in a day or 2

butthe new sites a huge improvement and it will finaly be ready to launch later today

--
Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Awesome I'll be patient then lol

soaring eagle said:

the new sites still being finnished as soon as the look of the site changes u will se4e the liquid ..3-6 hours from now she works slow..haha

shes adding the new liquid shampoos now then i gotta add em to the main pages and upload the new site we are 99% done its takeno finish when i tht it would be done in a day or 2

butthe new sites a huge improvement and it will finaly be ready to launch later today

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

and just so u know shes got only 4 bottles of the prototypes made 1 of each scent she can make a whole lot quickly but then takes 24 hours till it can be bottled and shipped so ..if the sites finnished today early enough she can make the batches and get em out tomoro if not make tomoro ship the next day

--
Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Great! I've been using the peppermint bar for a month and I like it but I love to try new things plus my dreads could use a push lol

soaring eagle said:

and just so u know shes got only 4 bottles of the prototypes made 1 of each scent she can make a whole lot quickly but then takes 24 hours till it can be bottled and shipped so ..if the sites finnished today early enough she can make the batches and get em out tomoro if not make tomoro ship the next day

Matt Matt
@matt-matt
13 years ago
25 posts

Excellent! Been looking forward to this. Now does the liquid help with your scalp as well?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i think so

--

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form