Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo review after extended use

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

after every wash with this i feel like raving about it more haha

my dreads are sooooooooooooooo soft.. and healthy i mean stronger then ever

i purposely went extra long without washing so my scalp would start tioo itch and get bad.. it took twice as long as usual (and my dreads still smelled awesome)

this time i switched to dragons blood

yumm

my scalp is now happy my dreads feel so healthy from root to tip (smell amazing too)

now my beard ..the partsd that arent yet dreaded right after washing were so soft..i never know my beard could bhe so soft and seemed to have fly away hairs everywhere but a few hours later i see many more signs that they are actualy finaly begining to drewad (more on 1 side then other)

i actualy cant find any loose hairs on my scalp but do have some loose baby dreads around my hairline where there used to be plenty

with how healthy they feel i bet they will get alot longer cause the last few years id lose a chunk off the ends fairly often (from being stepped on etc) but now they just feel so much stronger

i gotta say..starting this site has been the best thing for my dreads ive learned so much and my dreads have gotten happier and healthier all the time

and this shampoo has really made such an amazing diference

its funny.. after washing with it my dreads smell so amazing ..i breathe deeper ..savoring the air that surrounds me...and its very soothing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:05:13PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i had the same problem with the bars. the soap maker is currently working on a liquid version. she sent me a sample and it worked a million times better than the bar for me. it rinses clean and my hair doesn't feel weighed down with residue or too soft. i've only used it once so far so i'm hoping it continues to work for me.

bobbi blaine said:

i don't know what is wrong with my hair but i have been using the dragons blood and satsuma bar and my dreads are flat and don't feel right.

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

Every time my email pokes me and tells me there's new posts in this thread I have to stop myself from peeking cause I want to buy some....
And now I peeked, and poked the site and got to the paypal thingie and was all "yay" and lo and behold... "This recipient does not accept payments from non-U.S. PayPal accounts."

I need a bucket for my crys.... :(

statmaster2001
@statmaster2001
13 years ago
8 posts

Heather, please keep us updated with your results. I have many of the same issues as you (e.g. hard water, fine air) and find that generally what works for you will work for me. :) Thanks.

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

Im battling with an extremely flaky scalp, nothing is helping. I am eagerly awaiting my shipment of bars in the hopes that they will clear this problem right up. Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy ugh

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dizzie its worked wonders on my scalp

--
Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

Guess who received their shampoo bars today??? Oh yeah! Talk about speedy delivery! I have since showered and shampooed, I enjoyed the dragons blood! Lathers beautifully, smells amazing. My babies feel soft and my scalp is soothed. Im in love with this stuff SE! The fragrance has withstood a lil blowdrying as well. I could never smell the essential oils after a bs wash :( this one has remained! YAY!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ah amazing arent they?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we hope to have that changed with the new site wich will be done soon next couple days tho shipping there wont be very cheap

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok well i'll trt y to tie her down tomoro and get it finnished haha she also runs a special needs performance group and her speciap performers had a dance performance today so we didnt get it done yet

--

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form