Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

essential oils for dreads and scalp health

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

i dont like tea tree because it made my hair grease up. greaselocks? so i would think only use that stuff if u have really dry hair.

updated by @blair-joseph-ripperger: 07/23/15 05:46:58PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

do you mix with more water that oil? or do you just use the oil straight? First, you should be mixing with an applicator like jojob or sweet almond, then mix at least 3/1 with water. water being the 3 parts

Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

where do i get these essential oils from? i know i can get online, but what type of stores can i find them?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

most healthfood stores. some pharmacies might have limited selections, but the ones there tend to be of less quality

Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

thank you baba fats, how about the price?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

completely depends on the oil. Sandlewood can cost between $15-$45 for .5 fl.oz. Peppermint around $6-$9. Tea tree is around that range too. Sandlewood is usually one of, if not the most expensive. Most of the ones you're looking for are anywhere between $6 and $11

.5 oz is actually a decent amount, so don't get turned off because it sounds so small. You can get a few hundred drops out of each bottle

Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

perfect answer man, i appreciate it.

statmaster2001
@statmaster2001
12 years ago
8 posts

Would the blends for hair loss help the hair grow back after chemo?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Biotin would probably be your best bet after Chemo. The blends work better for when you have thin spots or small bald spots. Eating rosemary is even better than using the oil, though

WarHound
@warhound
12 years ago
15 posts

Ok, I finally got around to getting some oils. I got peppermint and rosemary oil. I want to just want to make a spray to moisturize it. How many drops should I put in and how much water?

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form