Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Floridas Best Products?

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
okay, so m aunt recently left some products at my house, floridas best? they say they have no perfume, and they seem pretty sparse in the list of things in em..the conditioner has aloe vera in it..i was wondering if the shampoo would be safe to use, if anyone knows about this product it would be great cause its just sittin there (:
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:49:03PM
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts
http://www.jltindustries.com/prod-bb-shampoo.html is this the stuff?if it is, i couldn't find an ingredient list for it..
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
that is the stuff! there is also a scrub and a conditioner..i dont know if it is good to use..or not..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
never heard of itbut it sure looks like it would be great although id have to see the ingredirents and do residue testsbut hey if its free u might as well try it once and see

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
thats what i was thinkin..! i will post back here when i do use it, and see the results!
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
could you list the ingredients?
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
hm, the shampoo doesnt have an official list, but hte conditioner says hawaiian aloe vera, purified water and vitamin E..but the shampoo says no dye, alcohol or perfume, and that it's balanced PH wise and had tea tree oil and lavender oil, and other oils...
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts
it doesn't sound too bad but the fact that they don't list the ingredients on the bottle or on the website kinda worries me. a lot of companies use those terms rather loosely and can get away with it, trying to capitalize on the whole organic/natural popularity that's going on right now.i guess the only way to find out is to try it out! let us know what happens. :)
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
okay! so i tried the shampoo and the conditioner and i have to say that i am in love with them :DI wont use the conditioner more than once in every great while, but my dreads turned out very soft, im guessing from the aloe vera in the conditioner?? but yeah, i love these products..my aunt will not be getting them back..hahaha..there is also this face scrub that works wonders! well, thats it..hahahaha..peace be with you :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form