Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For those of you still on the rocks about dreadheadhq, knottyboy products, and commercially produced dread soaps

Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts

soaringeagle said:
i like that idea how bout we start off with setting it up as a page and adding it to the menu
that works!
updated by @mandy2: 07/23/15 08:40:04AM
Tibicen Linnei
@tibicen-linnei
14 years ago
13 posts
Mikey, that's way uncalled for...Don't hate on an educated, well informed post. Some people are trying to start their own businesses, like my fiance and myself, and like to know what major companies are doing to themselves to screw their business over.

Mikey Mikez said:
did u really write this all yourself??? thats a real dedication...! to be honest i really dont care about bbb, ccc or thatever, dreadhq included... lets hope there is somebody who will actually read it all and you didnt completely waste your time by this...
there s lot of more fulfilling ways to deal with a spare time, perhaps buy a musical instrument or go for a walk... i recommend it...
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Might be time to get a hobby :-)
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
i dont hate darling, i never do that.. i agree that im a bit sarcastic most of the time, but i dont attack people..im sorry, sometimes it feels like it.i reacted the way because i have a feeling that a lot of people here use too much productive time attacking DHHQ. this is a site full of good advice but many times it feels like just something made to oppose to 'jonny clean and his supporters'.in reality, im sure im not the only one here who has never in any way been connected to dhhq, and i dont care if they exist or not. thats why it may feel i was a bit harsh while reading about them 'once again', in article which took about 2 weeks to write..i dont think they deserve it, the advertisement. because negative advertisement is advertisement too, and very usefull..if we want to be considered the community which holds the truth about dreads, we need to stop attacking and act like one..

Robyn Linnei said:
Mikey, that's way uncalled for...Don't hate on an educated, well informed post. Some people are trying to start their own businesses, like my fiance and myself, and like to know what major companies are doing to themselves to screw their business over.

Mikey Mikez said:
did u really write this all yourself??? thats a real dedication...! to be honest i really dont care about bbb, ccc or thatever, dreadhq included... lets hope there is somebody who will actually read it all and you didnt completely waste your time by this...
there s lot of more fulfilling ways to deal with a spare time, perhaps buy a musical instrument or go for a walk... i recommend it...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
umm how can we be a community dedicated to the truth of dresads if we are scared to tell the truth about harmful products and a company that does nothing but harm?if your ired of reading em then don t read em ok? but every fuckin day we get 8-10 ppl join who all say thank god we have these type discussions about the truth that saved them from falling for the dhhq scam

Mikey Mikez said:
i dont hate darling, i never do that.. i agree that im a bit sarcastic most of the time, but i dont attack people..
im sorry, sometimes it feels like it.
i reacted the way because i have a feeling that a lot of people here use too much productive time attacking DHHQ. this is a site full of good advice but many times it feels like just something made to oppose to 'jonny clean and his supporters'.
in reality, im sure im not the only one here who has never in any way been connected to dhhq, and i dont care if they exist or not. thats why it may feel i was a bit harsh while reading about them 'once again', in article which took about 2 weeks to write..
i dont think they deserve it, the advertisement. because negative advertisement is advertisement too, and very usefull..
if we want to be considered the community which holds the truth about dreads, we need to stop attacking and act like one..

Robyn Linnei said:

Mikey Mikez said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
im not saying u should be scared to tell the truth about harmful products and stuff.. but there is a thin line between good advise and 'anti-somebody' policy...i mean, just a little more dreads and a little less dhhq.. u might undrestand what im trying to say, u might not..still, negative advertisement is advertisement too and he s getting a lot of it here...

soaringeagle said:
umm how can we be a community dedicated to the truth of dresads if we are scared to tell the truth about harmful products and a company that does nothing but harm?

if your ired of reading em then don t read em ok? but every fuckin day we get 8-10 ppl join who all say thank god we have these type discussions about the truth that saved them from falling for the dhhq scam

Mikey Mikez said:
i dont hate darling, i never do that.. i agree that im a bit sarcastic most of the time, but i dont attack people..
im sorry, sometimes it feels like it.
i reacted the way because i have a feeling that a lot of people here use too much productive time attacking DHHQ. this is a site full of good advice but many times it feels like just something made to oppose to 'jonny clean and his supporters'.
in reality, im sure im not the only one here who has never in any way been connected to dhhq, and i dont care if they exist or not. thats why it may feel i was a bit harsh while reading about them 'once again', in article which took about 2 weeks to write..
i dont think they deserve it, the advertisement. because negative advertisement is advertisement too, and very usefull..
if we want to be considered the community which holds the truth about dreads, we need to stop attacking and act like one..

Robyn Linnei said:

Mikey Mikez said:
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
Mikey, your last reply vs. your first is night and day. It's definitely easier to take comments when they're not sarcastic. Sarcasm itself feels like an attack.

Also, please read the whole post/discussion before commenting. She wasn't 'anti-somebody'
She made an excellent effort to inform fellow consumers on pricing and BBB. She also emphasized neutral sources and there were no hateful or exaggerated comments. Very straightforward.

Thanks Mandy, much appreciated and definitely helpful! :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form