Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

David Icke Debunking Himalayan Salt?

Rheana Hayes
@rheana-hayes
10 years ago
26 posts

Hi guys! I'm new to the site, on day two of my first ever dreads, going all natural, and soaking up information like a hyperactive sponge. I have been doing a lot of research on products and found a page from David Icke debunking Himalayan sea salt. Here is the link and the article: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115738

A lot of people think David Icke is nuts, but a lot of people think the way we live here is sane. What is your opinion on this? If you have used the Himalayan product, what can you tell me about your experience? Have you used simple sea salt with lemon or other oils, and what were your results?

Beware your Himalayan Pink Salt probably came from a mine in Pakistan and contains large ammounts of Flouride and Bromide. In the table at the bottom you can clearly see that it contains over 4 Grams of Bromide per Kilogram

My advice is to get your own analysis done on your pink salt before you take any more.

FROM PFPC, the premiere fluoride information site.

Over the last few years a new scam has emerged in Europe which is rapidly spreading across the world.

It involves ordinary rock salt from the salt range in Pakistan being marketed as luxurious and healing Himalaya Salt.

It is also sold as Himalayan Crystal Salt, Hunza-Kristallsalz or natural Kristallsalz, VitaSal, AromaLife, etc..

The scam is currently being introduced in India and the United States.

It will result in very high overall fluoride intake in anyone who follows the various therapy recommendations.

What happened?

During the late 1990s recordings started to appear in Germany, featuring a monologue by a self-proclaimed biophysicist named Peter Ferreira.

The monologue centered around the marvelous healing energies of Himalaya Salt (Himalaya Salz) and living waters (Lebendiges Wasser) -> mineral or springwaters (Quellwasser).

This special salt was allegedly coming from the high mountain regions of the Himalayas, untouched by human contamination, containing 84 elements essential to human health. The tape was copied and passed on by thousands.

The salt was sold at a price much higher than ordinary salt, up to 200 times as much. It was common to see it being sold for 24 Euros per kilogram.

Lectures were organized and a video called Water & Salt (Wasser & Salz) was shown to packed houses (Zeit & Geist, 2002). A book with the title Water & Salt - Essence of Life by Peter Ferreira and Dr. med. Barbara Hendel became a runaway bestseller in 2002 - simply by word of mouth, even spawning a glossy magazine with the same title. [The book is currently being translated into English and slated for release in the US.]

Within months Himalaya Salt became all the rage in Switzerland, Austria and Germany, quickly spreading to Denmark, Holland and other European countries.

The European alternative health industry was quick to jump on the bandwagon and an article on Himalaya Salt praising its superior qualities to conventional salt became the most-read article on the German site of Alternative Health (Alternative Gesundheit).

Himalaya Salt sales are consistently in the Top 10 of alternative health products.

Originally marketed on the Internet, there are now countless varieties of products containing Himalaya Salt available, including herbal salts, bath salts, facial masks, cosmetic lines, as well as salt lamps and tealights.

Many international websites can now be found praising and selling this Elixir of Live, Fountain of Youth, or salt of life.

The salt comes as fine salt to be used for cooking, or as salt crystals or blocks of salt, to be used for daily sole drinks and baths, oral rinses, eye baths, and inhalation therapy.

In addition, the salt is marketed extensively for other uses, and there are now tealights or salt lamps (used as natural ionizers), a complete cosmetic line including soaps, facial sprays, body lotions, peeling lotions, hand creams, steam bath aids, sauna aids, bath salts with rose petals, and shower gels.

Fluoride & Iodine

Ironically, Water & Salt proclaimed that iodine and fluoride are highly toxic and should never be added to cooking salt (August 4, 2002). This statement immediately seemed odd to a sceptic, as both toxins, fluoride and iodine, were also listed among the salts 84 natural elements essential for the body. LINK

The fluoride/iodine issue nevertheless became a cornerstone in the promotional campaign. Valuable books on the un-wanted effects of fluoride (Ziegelbecker) and iodine supplementation (Braunschweig-Pauli) were found in the on-line bookstore of Wasser & Salz.

However, W&S failed to inform the public that this very same Himalaya Salt may easily possess more fluoride than conventional, artificially fluoridated salt.

Numerous analyses which had been posted on the web by AromaLife AG itself (Switzerlands biggest distributor of Himalaya Salt) - to show that it complied with CODEX regulations - showed this clearly. (TABLE AT BOTTOM OF PAGE).

Fluoride in Mineral Water

In addition, the Water & Salt people also started to recommend mineral waters which qualified as living waters, and handed out Seals of Quality.

One such water, Artesia received this recommendation, although containing 1.02 ppm of fluoride - a fact which is aggressively marketed by the company which firmly believes in the proclaimed fluoride benefits.

Origin of Himalaya Salt

It is claimed that the magic salt is coming from the Karakorum (Ferreira, 2002). However, as pointed out by the group TourismWatch (No.28 and No.30) there is no salt mine to be found anywhere in this Himalayan region. Most of the salt was coming from the second largest salt mine in the world, in Pakistan.

After the boom began, it was found that even ordinary road salt was being sold as Himalaya Salt by ruthless opportunists.

Public Health Response

The responses by the Public Health Departments in Switzerland and Germany have been on the verge of the comical.

The Swiss Fluor-und Jodkommission warned the public against the scam and issued statements of concern about the influx of imported specialty salts such as Himalaya Salt.

In 2001, the SEV warned that under no circumstances could this salt without fluoride and iodine ever substitute for the Swiss salt.

At no point did it apparently occur to the health agencies to conduct their own analyses on the product!

Applications:

Cooking/Baking

Not only is Himalaya Salt marketed as the best alternative to conventional cooking salt - and to be used in all cooking and baking as well as table use - it is also to be sprinkled onto already prepared foods.

New varieties of herbal salts are also now available.

Every morning a teaspoon - sometimes more - of a 26% sole solution is added to a glass of mineral water and routinely drunk by millions.

Topical Applications

Salt - Baths

As one of the best applications people are advised to bath with this salt once a week, or with moon baths during new and full moons. 1 to 1.5 kg is added to 80 - 100 liters of water. Temperature is to be between 35 and 37 degrees celsius for a length of a minumum of 15 to 20 minutes (up to 2 - 3 hours!). At 1 kg in 100 liters, and at a fluoride content of 300 ppm, this is the same as bathing in water fluoridated at 3 ppm.

Not much different than the fluoridated baths which were used with great success by Gorlitzer von Mundy in the treatment of iodine-induced hyperthyroidism (Jod Basedow) for over 30 years!

In addition, people are advised to bath their feet in a 10% salt/water solution, which results bathing the feet in water with a fluoride content of 30 ppm.

Personal Care Products

Daily topical fluoride intake is assured by use of the cosmetic line which includes soaps, facial sprays, body lotions, hand creams, shampoos, steam bath aids, sauna aids, bath salts with rose petals, and shower gels. Complete cosmetic lines are now offered by Aromalife, as well as Wasser und Salz.

Inhalation

People with asthma and like-conditions are advised by health trainers to add a little Himalaya Salt (10%!) to hot water and to inhale this concoction for 10 to 15 minutes with a covered head, three times a day.

Oral Health

People are advised to use this salt for toothbrushing.

One will get white teeth and the dental enamel gets dissolved, it is claimed...!

Of course it is also advised to rinse the mouth with the same sole which is drunk in the morning.

One is reminded of the incredible feat by Mr. Dead Doctors Dont Lie Dr. Wallach and associated independent distributors who have managed to con people into believing that the All Natural Tooth Gel is a safe natural alternative to fluoride toothpaste, although the actual label on the toothpaste specifies sodium fluoride as ingredient!

Rainer Neuhaus
PFPC Germany

The table below is from a German site but you can clearly see the ammount of Flouride and Bromine. It also contains Cadmium, Lead,

in mg or g per Kg:

Natrium 460.10 g

Chlorid 520.50 g

Kalium 1510.00 mg

Calcium 1750.00 mg

Magnesium 18200.00 mg

Ammonium 430.00 mg

Eisen 65.39 mg

Mangan 102.04 mg

Strontium 17.10 mg

Barium 1.79 mg

Arsen 0.41 mg

Blei (lead) 1.09 mg

Cadmium 0.03 mg

Chrom 0.91 mg

Selen 2.17 mg

Zink 14.18 mg

Kupfer 5.18 mg

Fluoride 231.00 mg

Bromid 4010.00 mg

Jodid 0.80 mg

Sulfat 610.00 mg

Sulfide 9.10 mg

Hydrogenphosphat 8.90 mg

Hydrogencarbonat 15100.00 mg

Kieselsure 140.00 mg

updated by @rheana-hayes: 01/13/15 10:02:52PM
Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Damn. Dreadlockshampoo makes a lock accelerator with that shit. And i bought it. Damn.
Rheana Hayes
@rheana-hayes
10 years ago
26 posts

I'm actually very interested in the product and have heard they have the best stuff, but yeah, probably going to stick to the sea salt.

Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

I'm sure mainstream stores might sell this fake Himalayan sea salt. However, I trust that dreadlockshampoo.com and places like Trader Joe's carry the real thing. Also, I am not sure I want to listen to a man that says the Illuminati CREATED race, ethnicity, sexual preferences, and ALL religions...which were 'designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflict'.

Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

I am with you toooooo cult like.. I have used Himalayan salt through my organic food co-op for almost five years and I know the research they do before they approve a product and while I believe there might be fake salt in Europe, but the real deal brought in to this country. Relax, Vicki would never use bogus products.

Rheana Hayes
@rheana-hayes
10 years ago
26 posts

Vicki is obviously the straight bomb. It's her products that led me to this infinitely awesome place.

Owl Lady
@owl-lady
10 years ago
30 posts

I would trust Vicki's products because she wants to use only the best stuff..and you can tell by the results when you use her products. I can feel her energy off of the products and can tell all is good. I am glad you posted this though because I was unaware of theHimalayan salt.I make my own spray using Sea salt and water and a few drops oflavender ess. oil. I have heard not to use lemon juice because it drys out the hair to much and can cause breakage.

Psybin
@psybin
10 years ago
32 posts

I agree with a lot of what David Icke says. Sure, some of his stuff is pretty "out there" for some, and he goes further than most dare to, but he's done a TON of research (I've read one of his books) and he knows what he's talking about. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

As for the salt, I guess just be careful where you buy it. I haven't used anything from dreadlockshampoo.com but I plan to when I need some! One thing I know is that naturally occurring fluoride is fine (it's even in breast milk). The stuff you want to avoid is the toxic, industrial scrubber waste fluoride they put in our water and toothpaste. I also know iodine is good and it's been removed from I think our water over the years, but what ppm is good and other details I couldn't say.

Without going into it much more, the idea of divide and conquer the human race through endless conflict has been the MO of the top of the pyramid for thousands of years. Who/what they are and other related things I won't say what I believe. It doesn't really matter what they are... they're still pure evil, and they do exist.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form