Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlockshampoo.com- Liquid or Bar Soap for baby dreads?

Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
Which would help speed up the locking process better for new TnR dread babies? I'm starting to lean more towards the bars because there's more options for scents, I've heard they last longer, and they're cheaper, but I've also heard that its more for mature dreads. I'm pretty stuck here, I just can't decide. I did TnR a few weeks ago and they're not really having trouble tightening up on their own, but I'd like to see more progress because the sooner they tighten, the sooner my family would more accepting of them. I'm also ordering the lock magic gel, I've heard nothing but great stuff about it. I'm just not sure if bar or liquid soap would be the way to go to speed up the locking process. I know I just need to be patient, and I am, but as I said it would be easier for my family if it would go a little faster.
updated by @megan-atwood: 01/13/15 10:02:38PM
Doogie
@doogie
10 years ago
321 posts
I say the liquid will lock it up crazy fast! In the last 3 months I have had an outburst of baby dreads forming from new growth but I wash once a week with the bars for some moisture and the other time or 2 with the liquid.
CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

Both would be great but if you have lil babies you would see more progress with the liquid :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

liquid will make it dread much faster then the bars

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
Liquid it is then! What's everyone's favorite scents? I think I'm gonna go with nag champa, I burn that incense all the time and love it!
Doogie
@doogie
10 years ago
321 posts
Nag Champa is my fav.....
Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
Have you tried any of the other scents, Doogie?
Doogie
@doogie
10 years ago
321 posts
I've tried the Patchoili, Dragons Blood and the Tea Tree but my fav is Nag Champa. The others ain't bad I just love the scent of the Nag though!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form