Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

best way to wash your dreads - itchy head

peterpeter
@peterpeter
11 years ago
4 posts

Hi.I have an itchy head a long time now,up to 1,5 years with 2.5 total years dreading.The first step i made it was to go to a doctor to see my head.Actually he said i had lice's in my head.He gave me medicine with no luck.I follow instruction from this blog with rubbing alcohol.almost oil,tea tree and some oils more.I think I made it and i destroy all lice's but my head is still itchy.Is itchy in various times.Sometimes same day when i wash them with super market shampoo,sometimes after 3 days unwashed hair. I try to follow a new instruction from here with BS/ACV wash but i really confused about the method, how to use this,and what oils to use too.I had tea tree,rosemary and peppermint oil's.How to use them?If can someone give's specific instruction's about each step I can follow to make my head normal again I will appreciate.Thanks !

updated by @peterpeter: 01/13/15 09:52:48PM
Eric Andrikowich
@eric-andrikowich
11 years ago
38 posts

what i do is get a large bucket and do five cups of water to 1/2 cup of bs. i add like 25 cups worth of water and 2 and 1/2 cups of bs and mix well. i usually add sea salt to but its not necessary. then I soak them for about 10-20 minutes real well. then i shower and really rinse well. then i do 5 cups to 2tbs of acv and then just rinse out. then blow dry as dry as possible then let air dry from there. its very helpful and i finely got most to all of dandruff problems gone. still some itches here and there but no biggy but COLD water is key! for rinsing.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

check for lice u may still have them

if so google nit nanny

get several its lil expensive but so effective if the alcahols not doing it this stuff will and its safe to use i used the oil type not the mouse type and it was oily like crazy i mean serius risk if slip and fall injury slippery with noi cchance to hold on to anything cause everything u touch is slippery..but it kills them very effectively

do not ever use supermarket shampoo on dreads or u will have heavy buildup

so after usung the nit nanny stuff every 3 days for 2-3 weeks get nutragena anti ressideu..use that 1 or 2 times only just to remove the buildup from crappy shampoo and the nit nanny stuff

then..get www.dreadlockshampoo.com or use the baking sioda and wash 2 times a week

i know its alot but u gotta kill the bugs then clean up the residue then wash right

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
peterpeter
@peterpeter
11 years ago
4 posts

thanks for your reply but it i'm confusing a little bit more.What you mean "then i shower and really rinse well." You have a shower with water only?
Also, "then i do 5 cups to 2tbs of acv and then just rinse out. " what is "2tbs" and "acv"
also too "then blow dry as dry as possible then let air dry from there." Really i dont understand nothing too.

Sorry about that,English is not my capital language,so, some phrases i cant decoding of. :)

soaring eagle

A friend of mine check my head and he didnt notice any lice's and nits .This method you sharing is effective?you have already try it?because after 3 month's of full reading about lice's and dreadlock's i never saw it before

Kelly4
@kelly4
11 years ago
6 posts

my haiur has been itchy too since puttin dreads in ...mine isnt due to any lice that i know of tho. i know this because for a while i was paranoid it could be lice so i went to a couple different beauticians to have them look for them and also had my siuster and friends look and nobody has evewr found lice...i think its been the dreadwax caked to my scalp that makes it itch

peterpeter
@peterpeter
11 years ago
4 posts

There is no one to explain to me how to make BS/ACV and how to use it with full details?Please i need this.i'm gonna crazy from my itchy head....

peterpeter
@peterpeter
11 years ago
4 posts

Thanks for your helpful reply!i have a question also.The essential oil's,when and how i can use them?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form