Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help!!!How to get rid of lint?

Mary
@mary
12 years ago
140 posts

I just got back from NYC ( went to a salon to get twists and style) and I realized how badly I have accrued some lint. I have heard that the tea method (spray locks with tea, I did a few strands with oolong tea and I don't know if I have the patience. My aunt recommended a brush and some olive oil (her dreads are down to her waist) and she wears a stocking like almost all the time. I took some pictures but they are not the best quality and I am bad with angles. But it is really bad like nothing but white dots. Back in the city I wore a bonnet to sleep. I don't use wax and usually go to natural salons if I have to go. Im thinking of going to a salon and getting them dyed. Anyone know any tips? f I have to go. Im thinking of going to a salon and getting them dyed. Anyone know any tips?

updated by @mary: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

stop going to salons stop getting them twisted! twisting is very bad for dreads and salons will screw u

i have a ton of lint cause mine drag on the ground but every so often i use the www.dreadlockshampoo.com bars and scrub the whi]ol,e length and it removes most

ive heard ppl say u can use a toothbrush to get it out

ive used tea to dye it black (use plain black tea)

or even cofeee

lints not easy i usualy dont worry about it unless its real bad

u can pick at it with tweezers too\

but i cant sresss the no salons thing enough every single thing hey do is very bad for dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form