Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Help!!!How to get rid of lint?

Mary
@mary
6 years ago
140 posts

I just got back from NYC ( went to a salon to get twists and style) and I realized how badly I have accrued some lint. I have heard that the tea method (spray locks with tea, I did a few strands with oolong tea and I don't know if I have the patience. My aunt recommended a brush and some olive oil (her dreads are down to her waist) and she wears a stocking like almost all the time. I took some pictures but they are not the best quality and I am bad with angles. But it is really bad like nothing but white dots. Back in the city I wore a bonnet to sleep. I don't use wax and usually go to natural salons if I have to go. Im thinking of going to a salon and getting them dyed. Anyone know any tips?f I have to go. Im thinking of going to a salon and getting them dyed. Anyone know any tips?

updated by @mary: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,526 posts

stop going to salons stop getting them twisted! twisting is very bad for dreads and salons will screw u

i have a ton of lint cause mine drag on the ground but every so often i use the www.dreadlockshampoo.com bars and scrub the whi]ol,e length and it removes most

ive heard ppl say u can use a toothbrush to get it out

ive used tea to dye it black (use plain black tea)

or even cofeee

lints not easy i usualy dont worry about it unless its real bad

u can pick at it with tweezers too\

but i cant sresss the no salons thing enough every single thing hey do is very bad for dreads

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form