Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

sleeping with new dreads

RabbityDread
@rabbitydread
6 years ago
10 posts

also, try putting something wool over your pillow. seems to be helping my babies along nicely.

updated by @rabbitydread: 07/23/15 04:59:20PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
6 years ago
2,710 posts

Wool helps a little, but does tend to create tons of frizzies. They'll form with or without a wool pillow case

Ixchel
@ixchel
6 years ago
597 posts

i've slept with tam on, tam off, & a wool pillowcase, still no knotting. they will come in their own time, even if that's a ways away. eventually all will knot.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
6 years ago
2,710 posts

If it makes you feel better Ixchel, I started my growing my locks when I had about 5-6 inches of hair. It took over a year before they even began to look like anything

Ixchel
@ixchel
6 years ago
597 posts

that helps <3

i have a hard time finding slow timelines, either ppl used a starter method or they just get nice knots & loops in days/weeks!

Baba Fats said:

If it makes you feel better Ixchel, I started my growing my locks when I had about 5-6 inches of hair. It took over a year before they even began to look like anything

Luke Stanton
@luke-stanton
6 years ago
61 posts

yea i just sleep regularly. mostly on the back of my head and they kind of flatten but nothing a little wash doesnt help. beefs them right back up haha. and yea i literally have regular strands of hair around the edge of the back of my head haha. helps me realize how long my hair would be normally

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form