Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sleeping with new dreads

RabbityDread
@rabbitydread
12 years ago
10 posts

also, try putting something wool over your pillow. seems to be helping my babies along nicely.

updated by @rabbitydread: 07/23/15 04:59:20PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Wool helps a little, but does tend to create tons of frizzies. They'll form with or without a wool pillow case

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

i've slept with tam on, tam off, & a wool pillowcase, still no knotting. they will come in their own time, even if that's a ways away. eventually all will knot.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If it makes you feel better Ixchel, I started my growing my locks when I had about 5-6 inches of hair. It took over a year before they even began to look like anything

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

that helps <3

i have a hard time finding slow timelines, either ppl used a starter method or they just get nice knots & loops in days/weeks!

Baba Fats said:

If it makes you feel better Ixchel, I started my growing my locks when I had about 5-6 inches of hair. It took over a year before they even began to look like anything

Luke Stanton
@luke-stanton
12 years ago
61 posts

yea i just sleep regularly. mostly on the back of my head and they kind of flatten but nothing a little wash doesnt help. beefs them right back up haha. and yea i literally have regular strands of hair around the edge of the back of my head haha. helps me realize how long my hair would be normally

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form