Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks get curly after bs wash HELP!!!

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

hey every time i wash my dreads they become lose and i have to re do then every time i wake up the next day and i want to figure out what is going on please help!!!

what i use: i use 2-3 spoon full of baking soda(arm and hammer) 3 drops of tea tree and 2 spoon full of sea salt then let it sit there for about 10 mins and then wash it all out really good ad after then feel tight and then when i wake up the next day they are lose :(((

updated by @adrian-pacheco: 01/13/15 09:17:07PM
Aika
@aika
12 years ago
57 posts

did you tnr or backcomb? how old are they? your hair is going to loosen a lot man. i used tnr and they came out almost completely before they started knotting up. beads help a lot to keep them together and to knot faster. but yea, you gotta expect them to do that. i still have sections of loose hair but the rest knotted up nicely without doing anything to them. don't get discouraged, just understand that it has to happen. :)

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

i used tnr i have some that a dreads and that wont get lose for anything and im happy but some here and there get really lose espically my front dreads they are short and small :o

Aika
@aika
12 years ago
57 posts

yea...me too. nothing helps for me really...im hoping sooner or later they will catch up to the rest of mine. did you hear about the new locking gel coming out from dreadlockshampoo.com? it's supposed to be really good.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont redo them your only setting progress back to day 1

leat them get loose kits part of the plrocess let them do as they do even if they fall apart compleyely they gotta they still will dread still will tighten but your messung with them is onlty prevebtuing progress

dont touch em..give em time..lots of time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

ive had them for 5 months now hopfully the catch up to my dreads that all super tight

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

really i never heard of it :o

Aika said:

yea...me too. nothing helps for me really...im hoping sooner or later they will catch up to the rest of mine. did you hear about the new locking gel coming out from dreadlockshampoo.com? it's supposed to be really good.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form