Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Herbs, Natural Remedies Useful to Dreads & Dreadcare

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres another herbs threasd and i believe tea was the recomendationblack teaim concidering trying it not so much for my hair but i got alotta fuzz from draggin on the ground so wanna darken the white fuzzies to match the dreads..loli havent tried it yet tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 12:18:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm youir right the link is broke i think shes still got a site but maybe was moved? shes not on alot lately been real busy but i'll try to let her know if i remember when i see her

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
14 years ago
141 posts
Hey fellow dreadies! SO sorry to leave this thread hanging. I did change my link and forgot to update the OP.My new link is: http://www.wncvegcrunchtasticmama.wordpress.com I am so sorry to neglect the forums these last few months. Between being a doula, and also pregnant myself, studying, and my oldest son having some issues with his Autism my days have been very challenging and yet spiritually rewarding at the same time. Thank ya'll for your kind words, and support. I love this forum, ya'll are like family to me. Glad to help where I can, when I can. One Love!
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Fenugreek for dreads? Cool, its great for milk supply too. Sister Rags said:
Oh, wow - congratulations on your pregnancy : )

MW, in another thread you wrote, If hair and dreads need more hairapy I may use some herbal tea rinses which can contain some natural defunking, cleansing, and conditioning properties

I would so appreciate knowing what exactly you use in those rinses?

Thank you for the current link - can't wait to check it out! Also, I have been using the fenugreek & fennel for my dry dreads and it's amazingly effective. Thanks so much!

Blessings
ola tolba
@ola-tolba
13 years ago
1 posts

Alternative Health & Herbs Remedies is a church outreach of Good Shepherd Ministries an Evangelical Christian Church. We are a non-profit Christiangroup of natural health professionals committed to helping ALL people to better health through God, healing, education and manufacturing the highest quality tried-and-proven herbal and natural health products. We are not multi-level and our prices are lower than normal. We are Your Complete Health and Herb Source for practitioners, stores and individuals. Courteous service and professional support are backed by years of experience and knowledge in the health food industry. We give clear, concise information to help people understand how nature works at healing, cleansing, and strengthening the body. Learn about Bishop Truman Berst, Master Herbalist and founder of Alternative Health & Herbs Remedies and read his story . Be sure to check out Trumans public appearance and radio show schedule . http://www.healthherbs.com/about/about.html

Margreta
@margreta
13 years ago
2 posts

my scalp has produces all this weird "goop" since having the dreads. i dunno if its dandruff that has congealed or what but it's pretty gross and it's hidden all under my dreads and especially after i've been sweating or after a shower they are especially goopy like the consistency of a lotion and white to light yellow. is this normal?? what can i do to minimize this?? i use baking powder, tea tree, rosemary and lavender oil to wash.

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

This is an amazing, amazing, amazing thread :) I keep sharing all this info with family and friends with health and hair issues and they love it, and I LOVE being taught new and alternatives! Thank you!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we have a group for naturak and herbal medicines i think and id love to see that get much more use..beyond hair and scalp health

--
April Parker2
@april-parker2
10 years ago
5 posts
Whenever I click the link to her wordpress site, it says I need to be invited to read it?
updated by @april-parker2: 07/22/15 07:00:26AM
aylissa
@aylissa
9 years ago
3 posts

awesome thanks

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form