Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help. My Hair seems to be splitting at the roots and i would like to know if there is anything i can do?

labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
As i previously stated in the title dreads are splitting from the root down to the tip and 3 have completely reverted back to non-dreaded hair and i would like for them to not do that. So if anyone has any advice that could help me it would be much appreciated. So far i have been wearing a 100% wool tam and spraying my hair with a sea-salt concoction i made but some of my dreads are reverting back to normal hair where as some are forming greatly.
updated by @labmofgod: 01/13/15 08:46:43PM
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
if you are going natural I have no advice for you really... But as someone who back-combed I noticed that in some areas where my hair didn't like my sectioning my dreads split in half and dreaded themselves into two dreads or different nearby dreads.I think it was just my hairs way of correcting my mistakes. Did you section your hair? if so this might be your problem.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
love u lex that was my thinking too backcombed dreads do thatif its not from for4ced sectioning put a bead on it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
thanks i t&r some of them because the alot of the hair on the top of my hair was just laying ontop of the 14 natural ones that i had on the sides of my head so and its been that way for months and now those ones are falling apart but if they do then whatever maybe it will help them become natural.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form