Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knotty jonny clean defines hardness as tightness? wtf?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh dear gods how stupid are jonny cleans minnions? we know wax in dreads make dreads hard! we never debated that in fact thats the whole point!but jonny measures tightness by how hard the wax makes the dread?unfortunately many fools will be fooled by this logic so lets explain the difference herewax makes dreads hard but the hair glued in an ever hardening core of wax remains loosely knotteddreads that are tight naturaly remain soft and squishy tightly knotted but not hard and stiffa thick dread when pinched should pinch easily to 1/2 its thickness if theres no hard wax in the waymy god hes an idiot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 01:52:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so curiushow hard are your dreadsif u used waxhow spongy are they if they are just tight not waxy

--
Billy stafford
@billy-stafford
14 years ago
11 posts
i never use wax on my hair...never, never, never...haha...i use baking soda and water and vingar and water only and mine are very soft...i don't like the way wax feels in your hands let alone in your hair...(in my opinion)..gross feeling...haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly thats the way they should be but he makes it seem like they are only tight if they are hard with caked in wax

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but his lil cult of the sticky head fall for this crap alol the time for some reason and they point at this and say see theres proof..it reminds me of the ppl that always forward im's and emails that say something like thisforward this to 10 ppl in 10 minutes and a cartoon dog will run across your screen you'll fall in love find a million dollars and world peace will beginthoseands of ppl forward those every day even though they make no sense but they usualy make it seem like an authority confims it (i saw it on the news or this came from someone at microsoftjust cause jonny has a name ppl recognise they believe anything he saysbytall thinking people not sheeple recognize him as a joke a doofus and a scumbagall it takes is thought

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
density of wood? what about the density of hair caked in waxall his experient proves is our point exactly that wax makes dreads hard because wax gets hard inside dreadsbut he claims its tighteness not hardness

--
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
fuckin seriously? wat a fuckin arsewad
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
people fall for this all the time tjouigh they accept it wiithout thought and think this actualy proves somethingwhat a freaking joke

--
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
ok I couldnt watch all of that. It was just stupid. That was just pointless. And not logical in any sort of way. AT ALL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hes trying to prove that dreads dread faster because they get harder if u use wax..i guess Rachael said:
Woah woah woah.... WAIT..... WHAT NOW?!?!
Why would ANYONE need to find out the "tightness"/HARDNESS of their dreads?? who cares? why would we need this pointless information? What is it proving?

My mind is officially.. boggled.

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form