Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

How does everyone keep their hair clean?

Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
8 years ago
34 posts
Not clean, necessarily I suppose, but free of gross flakes and small birds and stuff. right now i just use a bar of dread soap. can anybody help me out?
updated by @aurora-borealis: 01/13/15 08:36:46PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
8 years ago
569 posts
I like the birds.....the flakes come out with water though...
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
8 years ago
530 posts
Don't your birds eat the flakes and stuff? Mine do. ;)GreyGargoyle said:
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
8 years ago
569 posts
OMHECK YES! I also have a few spiders and a couple octopus in my hair. It's super fun to own my own personal zoo. =)Island Mamma said:
Don't your birds eat the flakes and stuff? Mine do. ;)

GreyGargoyle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,420 posts
the baking soda recipie owns..but to really maximize it ..use a freeezing cold rinseno more flakesthe birds stick around but they become trained to shit on your shoulder not in your hair(rae hypnotizes them so they obey)

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
8 years ago
34 posts
hahahahhahah thanks to everybody. i laughed really hard when i read this. soaring eagle, april crow shared your recipe with me but how do you buy your oils? do you just get them in little viles?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,420 posts
lil viles last a long timei love april :) what a sweetyweve been friends umm not even sure how longAurora Borealis said:
hahahahhahah thanks to everybody. i laughed really hard when i read this. soaring eagle, april crow shared your recipe with me but how do you buy your oils? do you just get them in little viles?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
8 years ago
34 posts
okay thank you so much! does it work well? i just want to get rid off all the gross stuff that's always in my hair (i think it's mostly flakes of soap that i don't get out when i wash it)
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form