Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can't get scalp clean

PanamaR3D
@panamar3d
8 years ago
13 posts

Just like the title says can't seem to get my scalp clean.  Within 1 day of washing it is itching and starts to get oily.  I wash every 3-4 days using vicki's liquid tea tree shampoo. I have started to try ACV rinces/soaks before washing, but have only done that once so may need more time to work. I wear hats a lot which may contribute to it. I have thought about using a scalp brush like this 

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B003H7DCYY/ref=sxr_pa_click_within_right_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2329824862&pf_rd_r=ZM75RV5VN8HDXPMEQ5YK&pd_rd_wg=KKaZR&pf_rd_s=desktop-rhs-carousels&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_w=y6P83&pf_rd_i=scalp+exfoliator&pd_rd_r=2RKNWZPBRZ81QFRCZCX0&psc=1&smid=AYSI9CNL93O4X 

but not sure if it would help. The one week I had a great scalp was after swimming ini a chlorinated pool, for 5 days after my scalp was awsome. I may just need to go to the pool every week lol.  

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

acv might make it more oily

vickis detox might help (ask her about it) wash in hot and then do a cold as you can stand rinse

really do that cold long  as u can rinse to seal the pores

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PanamaR3D
@panamar3d
8 years ago
13 posts

ugg I hate cold water, but that makes since why the pool worked so well it was definitely on the chilly side. 

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form