Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Freeforming whilst combatting SeborrheaDermatitis/psoriasis, dandruff, and dry flaky scalps?

Type3BFreeformer
@type3bfreeformer
8 years ago
2 posts

Hello guys, I've tried freeforming twice this year... However, last time I tried it was from April to May, but my scalp condition had gotten worser... I'm still to waiting for a response from the Hospitals Dermatologist....

I guess how do I keep my scalp moisturize (without using any oils because i heard hair oils causes residue/buildup). From that whenever I freeform they get itchy and dry like two days later...

Also, is it better for me to reduce the washing? when I freeformed I washed two times a week; should I try once a week or once every two weeks?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@type3bfreeformer
8 years ago
29,639 posts

washing more often (with cold not hot) will help

the dreadlockshampoo.com patchouli if psoriasis teatree rosemary if more dry scalp

you shouldn't need a lot of conditioning just wash when they get itchy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Type3BFreeformer
@type3bfreeformer
8 years ago
2 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

washing more often (with cold not hot) will help

the dreadlockshampoo.com patchouli if psoriasis teatree rosemary if more dry scalp

you shouldn't need a lot of conditioning just wash when they get itchy

I'm currently using the Lokk Blok from Weirdsistas and its known to knot really fast. Do you guys ship the dreadlock shampoo bars to Australia? *fingerscrossed*

Anyways Thanks for educating me on what type of dreadlock shampoos to get, but I'll keep in check next week (next payday...). Definitely, going to buy the Patchouli and TeaTree/Rosemary Dreadlock Shampoo bars soon.

updated by @type3bfreeformer: 08/22/16 09:16:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,639 posts

yes they do, but its flat rate shipping..so best to fit as many in a box before shipping rate goes up so its most reasonable

werd sistas don't deserve your money!

they are appropriately named

id stop using that ..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form