Dreadlocks Forums

dreads looking fluffy and flaking out

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
You can do both but mostly the scalp

It's not working man I'm depressed as hell what am I doing wrong tea tree oil coconut oil nothings working Is there something that  Will grab all the old dandruff and flush it out? 

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

exclusebruce:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:You can do both but mostly the scalp
It's not working man I'm depressed as hell what am I doing wrong tea tree oil coconut oil nothings working Is there something that  Will grab all the old dandruff and flush it out? 

I've heard lemon or lime juice? I just want it to dissolve everything I hate this and dint know where it's coming from

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

what were u washing with the baking soda turns dead skin into a paaste and removes it but long term use weakens he hair...also rosemaryy helpds more then rteatree and stop using hot water!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

exclusebruce:
exclusebruce:
I've heard lemon or lime juice? I just want it to dissolve everything I hate this and dint know where it's coming from

citrus acid can actualy dissolve your hair from the inside

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
exclusebruce:
exclusebruce:
citrus acid can actualy dissolve your hair from the inside
okay I'm going to do the baking soda except my girlfriend going to really get in there I'm going to find the rise Mary today too
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

It's horrible I feel like it's never going to go away

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadlockshamooo teatree rosmary ar works great for me

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
what were u washing with the baking soda turns dead skin into a paaste and removes it but long term use weakens he hair...also rosemaryy helpds more then rteatree and stop using hot water!

I've been washing with cold water sometimes I don't though because I feel like the baking soda and tea tree oils are really strong it smells like pinesol cleaner and it also helped me when I put coconut oil after my shower to moisture my scalp but I feel like all it does is we the dandruff and hides it...

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
  dreadlockshamooo teatree rosmary ar works great for me

I know I just don't have the Money or card but if you could but the link pls

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

exclusebruce:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:what were u washing with the baking soda turns dead skin into a paaste and removes it but long term use weakens he hair...also rosemaryy helpds more then rteatree and stop using hot water!
I've been washing with cold water sometimes I don't though because I feel like the baking soda and tea tree oils are really strong it smells like pinesol cleaner and it also helped me when I put coconut oil after my shower to moisture my scalp but I feel like all it does is we the dandruff and hides it...
wet*

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form