Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads looking fluffy and flaking out

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts
They don't come undone anymore at all I shower come out and they stay nice I'm only having a problem with little hairs popping out its not bad but I wish they could look more locked in and compressed but I wouldn't use any wax that's for sure
updated by @exclusebruce: 02/03/18 12:42:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

they are vry young but even 40 years from now lil hairs will pop out  especialy when they are clean   it will get worse before it gets better but it will get better..but never ever go away completely unless you have very tight kinky hair texture then the tight curls dont let the hairs stick out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

Flakers

IMG_20150912_141826.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

if those are rubber bands i see take them out right away make  sure u get absoluteoy evry single 1 every peice of 1  they cause over a dozen serius issues

flakes are normal as u adjust to not combing

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

Alright I will reason I had them was because I felt they would help keep the hair organized they're not extremely tight just snug what can happen I'm just wondering

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

How do I keep my sections organized if I don't use rubber bands?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

they dont need to be organized just kept seperated

seriuly in 2 days knots form around them so taking them out can undo progresss  in a week they can cause weak spots they can melt into a sticky goo that you will never ever ever get out of your dreads they can break into chunks leaving chunks inside to dry rot or become completely swallowed and lost forever plus they are preventing the movement needed to dread

dreads are chaos the hair goes from order b(straight and combed) to absolute chairs with hairs going in every direction at once trying to  keep chaos organized  is preventing it from being what it needs to be to be dreads

just remove them and as 2 dreads start to connect together pull them apart thats it

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

I took the rubber bands off yesterday!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

good now just keep em clean dont worry  how thry look or what they do except to seperate ..its a long journey to awesome dreads ..dont rush it savor it

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

So without the rubber bands looks a little less goofy but more messy there's straight hair that I noticed wer'nt put into the dreads what do I do

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form