Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sectioning with the natural method?

labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i was wondering if it was possible to start sectioning to early?
updated by @labmofgod: 01/13/15 08:31:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the4res no reason to section at all, 1st few days or weeks te air sections itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
kay thanks thats just what i wanted to know because i have been sectioning the bits of knotted hair that has been forming on the top of my head and they just fall apart within a couple of days soaringeagle said:
the4res no reason to section at all, 1st few days or weeks te air sections itself
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just feel for sections and make sure tey arent combiningrip em away from eachother often

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea tey will but porobly will need to seperate alot beards tend to clump togeter more, and sections arent as distinct so u may need to feel for sections and rip em into more distinct sections Coastie said:
I'm seeing this with my beard, too. This time around, the beard is about 3 inches (8 cm) long, and the kinky curls have been taking over. I've been tempted to start twisting into sections, but held off wanted to keep it natural.

Maybe someone can answer for me: Will the curls continue to dread and start to spring free from the mass of beard?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats cause your hair knows where it wants to secyion also it secyions into random sizes so it looks liss manufactured and forced

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form