Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

7 months~

Erin Garrison
@erin-garrison
11 years ago
11 posts

Oh wow! I can't believe it's been so long! I love my hair! Love it!

I just had someone tell me to put salt water in my hair to help straighten them. I think they look as they should, but I wanted your guys' opinions!

Thanks!

updated by @erin-garrison: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

They're looking brilliant :) very loopy. Salt water will help it dread up more, but it isn't needed either.

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

Its looking very nice indeed... Interesting loopy progress. Lookin good for 7 months! Cheers!!

Erin Garrison
@erin-garrison
11 years ago
11 posts

I've really fallen in love with the kinks and loops in my hair as they seemingly move and come and go. Maintenance has definitely become easier than when I first started!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

oh what a beautiful stage it is why rush it

wow just wow wow wow

put that pic in your gallery so i can feature it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

how did you start

and maintain
it should be easy all along

only time i ever "maintained" was just seperating wich i did without thinking as i did other things

it was always so easy i was hardly aware i was doing it
Erin Garrison said:

I've really fallen in love with the kinks and loops in my hair as they seemingly move and come and go. Maintenance has definitely become easier than when I first started!

--
Erin Garrison
@erin-garrison
11 years ago
11 posts

Thank you! I'm loving this stage! The only 'issue' I have is the back of my head which is always kind of a mad house back there and gets/stays pretty matted and flat but I keep telling my self it shall pass and since I don't have to look at it it doesn't bother me too much haha!

By maintenance I simply meant that in the beginning I was sucked into thinking I had to do so much to have beautiful healthy dreads where now I know to just let them be. I separate them and wash them :)

To start them I back combed them, which I was concerned was maybe a poor choice but I've not had any issues at all.

Kerry LoCo
@kerry-loco
11 years ago
46 posts

Very lovely!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

nope no issues they came out lovely

--