Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
3 years ago
118 posts
Shaking in what way? Like shaking your head like a wet dog or picking up a dread and 'jiggling' it?
Dan B
@dan-b
3 years ago
58 posts
The way to help them tighten us to leave em alone for ages! There are no shortcuts I'm afraid... That's kinda the kool part :)
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
3 years ago
1,302 posts

Washing them helps them tighten faster. Shaking them gets the water off and reduces drying time and can cause some knotting, but to get many knots, you would get really really dizzy. Now if you are rocking it, and head banging, well I suppose you would get all sorts of knotting. but tightening....no

arran craig
@arran-craig
2 years ago
7 posts

I shake my hair excessively! in the shower, after my shower, random times through the day, at the beach, after a sea salt spray, when i take my tam off, and before i put my tam on, after car rides....ect. my hair seems to be doing really well with quick progress but this could be just my hair type it was meant to dread!

ill be dready in 3 months i swear!

arran craig
@arran-craig
2 years ago
7 posts

I also shake my hair many ways! here are my shakes. classic head bang, side to side head bang, front to back long whip, side to side long whips, figure 8 head bang! I also do all of them upside down leaning partially forward and standing straight up.

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus