Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Have dread beads for sale or barter :)

Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
5 years ago
59 posts

Have a rather large stash of 22 dreadie beads I'd like to sell or trade off, mostly bone/horn/wood with tribal designs, or Tibetan silver, some with celtic knots, and one or two glass ones. most are for medium to fat dreads and a few for skinny ones. I took out the extensions and am letting my very short dreads go to neglect (and OMG are they a HOT MESS lol) so they are kinda short for beads... and I really need to get some of Vicki's stuff from bucks county soap to help my hair lock - so I will either take paypal, or barter for lockin up liquid, locking gel or Himalayan salt spray, any amounts even partial bottles. I will sell for $5 each plus shipping (they should fit in a small envelope so that won't be more than a buck or two) and would prefer to sell in lots of at least 2 to save on shipping. PICS attached below.

Blessings,
Jenn

updated by @jennifer-rose: 01/13/15 09:52:10PM
Doogie
@doogie
5 years ago
321 posts

I like the silver ones. Do u need/want any tye dyes?

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
5 years ago
43 posts

how much would you want to do the whole lot of beads for ?

I have some knotty boy locking gel that I dilute into a spray and spray on ym dreads . I also make a good few items including some tams,arm warmers, headbands ,tie dyes hemp necklaces , wire wrapped stones .dream catchers

https://www.facebook.com/PygmyMommY#!/media/set/?set=a.182546618429316.51522.100000219368891&type=3 let me know if you can see the pics there . a lot of that stuff is gone but if you check the picture it should say if itis available or not

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form