Dreadlocks Forums
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
LoL That's why I've been trying to give em to ppl Lonnie Berg said:
You've made How Many!!!??? LOL

Jo said:
I have made about 10 of em. If it keeps getting bigger, you are adding a stitch somewhere.

Nathan Warren said:
has anyone attempted to make this tam? i started and the tam just kept growing into a giant circle. i think its the plans for just the crown of the hat. could someone help me finish it? or direct me the right direction if im wrong. please and thank you.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i really want to learn how to do something like this cause i know a bunch of people that would benefit from a wool cap or a tam for those that have dreads. but im just haveing trouble figureing out how to do this i mean its not complicated its just everything i find is always in shorthand and its confusing when you dont know the shorthand.
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I'd be honored to take one off your hands Honey! Jo said:
LoL That's why I've been trying to give em to ppl

Lonnie Berg said:
You've made How Many!!!??? LOL

Jo said:
I have made about 10 of em. If it keeps getting bigger, you are adding a stitch somewhere.

Nathan Warren said:
has anyone attempted to make this tam? i started and the tam just kept growing into a giant circle. i think its the plans for just the crown of the hat. could someone help me finish it? or direct me the right direction if im wrong. please and thank you.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
thats exactly what i did! lol time to start over i guess... hopefully i'll get it right this time too!! Nathan Warren said:
i undid what i started and tried again and i suppose i was adding a stitch, but i dont know where. any way, it actually looks right now lol. thank you for the advice and help!

Nathan Warren said:
i dont think i added a stitch. at row 6 i dc in every space followed by a chain. then i repeated it on the next row. i did notice the further out i got the less flat the circle became (like in the pics), if you know what i mean, but the total diameter of the circle had to have been around 16 inchs or so. does any of this sound right? any help i can get would be really appreciated.

Jo said:

Nathan Warren said:
Ban the Dead
@ban-the-dead
13 years ago
7 posts

Has anyone found a way to add a bill to this?

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form