Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

makeshift dreadbeads

kayla barker
@kayla-barker
14 years ago
7 posts
i used bottle caps and lighter things for mine. i even used a couple pins that i took the pokey part out of and bent it around a dread. the coolest part about the caps is that i got them from all different people all across my travels last summer. so they all had a different story with different memories attatched to em :)
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
i have a couple of can tops, spare tunnels for my stretched ears, a bit of a nice necklace that broke random bits of stuffmy mate had a small downpipe from a bong on his hair so he always had 1, that dread was pretty rank though
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i had 3 chillums 2 glass and 1 made from a piranha jawbone (if u never saw 1 the jawbones got teeth on moth sides the 1 set anchors it into its skull)only the bone chillum was used though, and it wasnt used as a dread bead, instead as a decoration id wear a headband and tuck it into the headband sticking out the op, it had a stone set in the center so looked like it was just a decorationone of the glass chilums smashed into my eyebrow when unable to slow down racing a skateboarder down a mountain and skidding into a curb (i was well over 2 blocks ahead of him at that point too)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form