Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

makeshift dreadbeads

GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
8 years ago
155 posts
Lets see I used to put alot of beads in but they would hurt when I was sleeping. I had part of a broken chillium- its was clean but I had it when my dreads werent as dready and it broke in the shower. Had a few circle style ear rings in a dread for a while. I need some new beads, some fat ones.
updated by @gratefulnick: 07/22/15 11:32:37AM
kayla barker
@kayla-barker
8 years ago
7 posts
i used bottle caps and lighter things for mine. i even used a couple pins that i took the pokey part out of and bent it around a dread. the coolest part about the caps is that i got them from all different people all across my travels last summer. so they all had a different story with different memories attatched to em :)
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
8 years ago
32 posts
i have a couple of can tops, spare tunnels for my stretched ears, a bit of a nice necklace that broke random bits of stuffmy mate had a small downpipe from a bong on his hair so he always had 1, that dread was pretty rank though
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,431 posts
i had 3 chillums 2 glass and 1 made from a piranha jawbone (if u never saw 1 the jawbones got teeth on moth sides the 1 set anchors it into its skull)only the bone chillum was used though, and it wasnt used as a dread bead, instead as a decoration id wear a headband and tuck it into the headband sticking out the op, it had a stone set in the center so looked like it was just a decorationone of the glass chilums smashed into my eyebrow when unable to slow down racing a skateboarder down a mountain and skidding into a curb (i was well over 2 blocks ahead of him at that point too)

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form