Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dread accessories

Beady Locks
@beady-locks
7 years ago
1 posts

I've just started creating my own dreadlock coils.

They come in a variety of coloured wires with different beads at the bottom.

Take a look -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270688053782&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
updated by @beady-locks: 07/26/15 10:44:18PM
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
7 years ago
203 posts
I have two random wooden beads in right now that won't come out lol, I have been planning on carving driftwood ones but I was unable to procure any choice pieces of wood this past summer.
meg ☮
@meg
7 years ago
92 posts
What an awesome idea! I'm gonna go look at what rings I have in my jewelry box and see if I can make any of them work for my hair :D

Karma Jane said:
I have never dyed my hair or anything, and I don't plan on it.. so its nice to decorate the crown of glory from time to time. I go through different phases where I tie all kinds of beads rocks shells and rings into my hair, but then sometimes I just want to see them in all their natural glory. I was wearing a $5000 ring in my hair once and didn't even know it!! I really love peyote stitches.. especially to cover and fix crazy loops. small artificial flowers and ribbons look really pretty when tied into dreads too!
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
7 years ago
50 posts
I just made my first bead today! My aunt has crazy amounts of bamboo in her back yard. So I couldn't help myself n stole some all I did was take a rotozip to the center to make the hole bigger I love it
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
7 years ago
50 posts

john kopfle said:
I just made my first bead today! My aunt has crazy amounts of bamboo in her back yard. So I couldn't help myself n stole some all I did was take a rotozip to the center to make the hole bigger I love it

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form