Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread accessories

Beady Locks
@beady-locks
13 years ago
1 posts

I've just started creating my own dreadlock coils.

They come in a variety of coloured wires with different beads at the bottom.

Take a look -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270688053782&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
updated by @beady-locks: 07/26/15 10:44:18PM
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
13 years ago
203 posts
I have two random wooden beads in right now that won't come out lol, I have been planning on carving driftwood ones but I was unable to procure any choice pieces of wood this past summer.
meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts
What an awesome idea! I'm gonna go look at what rings I have in my jewelry box and see if I can make any of them work for my hair :D

Karma Jane said:
I have never dyed my hair or anything, and I don't plan on it.. so its nice to decorate the crown of glory from time to time. I go through different phases where I tie all kinds of beads rocks shells and rings into my hair, but then sometimes I just want to see them in all their natural glory. I was wearing a $5000 ring in my hair once and didn't even know it!! I really love peyote stitches.. especially to cover and fix crazy loops. small artificial flowers and ribbons look really pretty when tied into dreads too!
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I just made my first bead today! My aunt has crazy amounts of bamboo in her back yard. So I couldn't help myself n stole some all I did was take a rotozip to the center to make the hole bigger I love it
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts

john kopfle said:
I just made my first bead today! My aunt has crazy amounts of bamboo in her back yard. So I couldn't help myself n stole some all I did was take a rotozip to the center to make the hole bigger I love it

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form