Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread barter (not dread butta..lol)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

this is the last 10 peices of the jewlery i used to makeits in no way the best i made..not even closei cant really do em anymore and these 10 last peices are misplaced in this mess (they reapear every few years only to vannish again)im really not sure id want to trade any or not..if i was able to fine em..id concider it for the right trade thoughthey are hard to let go of though since i spent 7 years making jewlery and never wanted a real job after that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:37:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ya know whatid probably move by the time its herewhy dont ya message chevelle and get the address of where i'm moving toand then they will be there waitting for me when i get therethnx and hugs and..tiny and plain is just fineits more about where they came from then how they looki want it mostluy cause it was hers Jess Gergely said:
lol, aerek forgot to sign out, & i replied in his name D:
so now i have to retype everything i said. but anyways!

LOL! it's just a plain brown bead, tiny little thing. you can paint them, i was going to paint mine, but i lost my paints. but, i was just warning you that it's tiny & plain, so when you open the package i send you're not like, AW THAT SUCKS, THEY'RE PLAIN. AND TINY.

...but yeah, lol. if you want, i could send you one or two...or four. just message me your address on here, myspace, aim, whatever. :)

soaringeagle said:
http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/product/recycled_t_shirt_dreadbands/
notice they want 15 dollars for 1 sleeve ripped off a shirt? when was the last time you paid 30 for a t shirt?
let alone these are recycled..used
shouldnt that make em cheaper?
i doubt i ever spent more then a couple bucks a t shirt
id think the sleeves would be a dime a dozen when its hot

when im too hot i slice the sleeves off my shirt and use em to pull my dresds back..i woulds never dreammed if selling em..lol

youd think people would realize every shirt they got has sleeves so why buy more just use the ones ya got

edit..forgot to say hell yea i want a ciara bead
otherwise i'll hafta go steal one from her head
(i am hoping i can drop by to see her on the way out west)

--
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
I have two peyote stitches up for grabs that I want to get rid of they are both rasta colors. They are for medium thin locks I'll grab a pic of them in my hair. Im getting better with each one I make so I want to get rid of them that way I have to keep making them.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

Jess Gergely said:
=( i still don't know what a peyote stitch is!

tha tron said:
I have two peyote stitches up for grabs that I want to get rid of they are both rasta colors. They are for medium thin locks I'll grab a pic of them in my hair. Im getting better with each one I make so I want to get rid of them that way I have to keep making them.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
theyre pretty easy toothe next scheduled themed chat is gonna be on dread crafts so im betting they will be discussed

--
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
Ive got a rasta tam that i'd trade for some new dreadie beads if anyone would care to take the offer,, Ill put a pic up tomorrow. Its all black with a rasta flag stripe around the bottom,,,great shape, and great idea s.e. Its like a trade circle , sweeeeeet
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well ya lknow me i want all life to be like a gathering thats why for the whole site management i want it council style and all problems dealt with shante sena style (with a minumum of duct tape)the site belongs to all of us equaly

--
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Lol...hey SE...I have a burning question: has anyone ever really been "tacoed" at a gathering? Or is that a rumor? soaringeagle said:
well ya lknow me i want all life to be like a gathering thats why for the whole site management i want it council style and all problems dealt with shante sena style (with a minumum of duct tape)
the site belongs to all of us equaly
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
black skirt (hold on...trying to figure out how to post pic and not a link)I bought this skirt to try and incorporate a "biker-hippie" look...LOL.Anyway...it's too long for me.I cut the tags off and washed it one time...but it has never been worn.It is a size small....38 inches long. It has an elastic waist and a built in slip.Looking to trade for tams or hair beads. (I'll be posting more thru-out the day) :)
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Soul-Flower Wrap Skirt This wrap skirt is from Soul-Flower. I found out I don't like wrap skirts.I cut off the tags but it has never been washed or worn.The length measures roughly 36 inches.Looking to trade for tams or beads or other hippie threads.

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form