Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just to share

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well in a way i think it might be harder to witness then participate..lolbut i think id want to witness 1 before participatingi think i could do it..but would take some mental preparation neil coe said:
yea the sundance is one of the most powerful things i have ever done, man you would love it.........

soaringeagle said:
nah i wish tho felipe who runs kid villiage has done it several times and a friend iron beear was going to when i lost touch and knew a woman who had done it
id love to just witness it someday

neil coe said:
yep 23, and some do overlap, hes got them all over the chest and the back, he would mainly get hung, but also would drag skulls, man some powerful shit right there, you ever been to a sundance SE???

soaringeagle said:
wow u mean hes sundanced 23 times? thats amazing do they do a different place each time or go through the same scars i just wondered cause the 1 guy i know i think has like 6 or 8 sets of scars i couldnt imagine 23 times and not having them overlap, but i guess as hes gotten older hes switched to his back and the bufalo skull? instead of the pole?
much respect

neil coe said:
yea SE my dad sundanced for 23 yrs, and i sundanced 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:37:10AM
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
That is some beautiful art! I love it :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea for sure, should of stated better, i ment you would love to witness it, and the sundance is a very mental kind of thing, i didnt even feel it when i got i pierced cause your in that stat of mind and in prayer..... soaringeagle said:
well in a way i think it might be harder to witness then participate..lol
but i think id want to witness 1 before participating
i think i could do it..but would take some mental preparation

neil coe said:
yea the sundance is one of the most powerful things i have ever done, man you would love it.........

soaringeagle said:
nah i wish tho felipe who runs kid villiage has done it several times and a friend iron beear was going to when i lost touch and knew a woman who had done it

neil coe said:
yep 23, and some do overlap, hes got them all over the chest and the back, he would mainly get hung, but also would drag skulls, man some powerful shit right there, you ever been to a sundance SE???

soaringeagle said:
wow u mean hes sundanced 23 times? thats amazing do they do a different place each time or go through the same scars i just wondered cause the 1 guy i know i think has like 6 or 8 sets of scars i couldnt imagine 23 times and not having them overlap, but i guess as hes gotten older hes switched to his back and the bufalo skull? instead of the pole?
much respect

neil coe said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i realize thatiron bear was teaching me alot of stuff and i was amazed at how like the ceremony if you no longer want to be a hoyote (did i spell that wrong? havent written it in years..lol) they thrust the arms into boiling water to the elbow and dont get burnedmy best freind (chevelle trant on here) does firewalking and stuff and ive witnessed that a few times but its not as impressive as that cerimony or sundancesundance u prep fasting and chanting/praying for what 3-4 days first with sweats and everything? neil coe said:
yea for sure, should of stated better, i ment you would love to witness it, and the sundance is a very mental kind of thing, i didnt even feel it when i got i pierced cause your in that stat of mind and in prayer.....

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:
much respect

neil coe said:

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea its a 4 day dance but a 8 day cerimony, 4 days of prep and what not than 4 days of dance, sun up to sun down, sweats in mourning and at night, and your fast, no food or drink during the dance, last two days known as the blood days, days we get pierced, cause we believe our body and flash is the only really thing we can give back to the creator,...... but thats just part of it, its something that needs to be seen firsthand soaringeagle said:
yea i realize that
iron bear was teaching me alot of stuff and i was amazed at how like the ceremony if you no longer want to be a hoyote (did i spell that wrong? havent written it in years..lol) they thrust the arms into boiling water to the elbow and dont get burned
my best freind (chevelle trant on here) does firewalking and stuff and ive witnessed that a few times but its not as impressive as that cerimony or sundance

sundance u prep fasting and chanting/praying for what 3-4 days first with sweats and everything?

neil coe said:
yea for sure, should of stated better, i ment you would love to witness it, and the sundance is a very mental kind of thing, i didnt even feel it when i got i pierced cause your in that stat of mind and in prayer.....

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:
much respect

neil coe said:
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
thanks a ton for the comments Emily said:
That is some beautiful art! I love it :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea imsuresomeday after i get my bus ready to travel inyou need to be invited to witness right? neil coe said:
yea its a 4 day dance but a 8 day cerimony, 4 days of prep and what not than 4 days of dance, sun up to sun down, sweats in mourning and at night, and your fast, no food or drink during the dance, last two days known as the blood days, days we get pierced, cause we believe our body and flash is the only really thing we can give back to the creator,...... but thats just part of it, its something that needs to be seen firsthand

soaringeagle said:
yea i realize that
iron bear was teaching me alot of stuff and i was amazed at how like the ceremony if you no longer want to be a hoyote (did i spell that wrong? havent written it in years..lol) they thrust the arms into boiling water to the elbow and dont get burned
my best freind (chevelle trant on here) does firewalking and stuff and ive witnessed that a few times but its not as impressive as that cerimony or sundance

sundance u prep fasting and chanting/praying for what 3-4 days first with sweats and everything?

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:
much respect

neil coe said:

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yep, and maybe one day you will be invited, soaringeagle said:
yea imsure
someday after i get my bus ready to travel in
you need to be invited to witness right?

neil coe said:
yea its a 4 day dance but a 8 day cerimony, 4 days of prep and what not than 4 days of dance, sun up to sun down, sweats in mourning and at night, and your fast, no food or drink during the dance, last two days known as the blood days, days we get pierced, cause we believe our body and flash is the only really thing we can give back to the creator,...... but thats just part of it, its something that needs to be seen firsthand

soaringeagle said:
yea i realize that

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:

neil coe said:

soaringeagle said:
much respect

neil coe said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was invited in the past just never could make itmaybe ill get invited again

--
neil coe
@neil-coe