Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

free dread beads by giapet

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
giapet sent me 5 dread beads, i will probably keep 1, 1 i may give to someone who wanted a bead from me, and the rest are availible to members.

i havent decided which 2 i'll be keeping i think most likely the 2 snake like beads but kindsa depends on what will fiti added a penny to last pic to judge sizei can take more detailed pics if needed even get exact measurementswhen i say free dread beads there is a catchpick 1 of the followingcreate a youtube vid promoting the site and the sites philosophy (use your creativity and judgment)create a video tutorial (anything dread related)create a how to guide thats clear and easy to followplease visit giapets shop tooshe donated these beads to help the site so please support her shop too http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-shops

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:41:18AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok emily requested the snake with the eyes and i agree it suites her welli played with the other coil and it found a home in a congo right on the front of my headso the 2 coily ones are spoken for (sorry)the other 3 are up for grabsheres a few pics of the 1 i thats livin on my head

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
Those snake ones are awesome. especially the blue one but, it looks like SE likes that one to.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
snakes have always loves livin in my hair so it just had to be(im not joking i had a tree boa, and all the Vietnamese kids in the neighborhood used to catch garter snakes and give em to me so i had like 100 livin with my boa..so before id go to a party id take a dozen or so and let em loose in my dreads..theyde vannish into the roots..then id be at the party talking to someone (probably tripping those wrre the kinda parties we had..lol) and a snake ot 2 would poke outr its hea to look around and freak ppl out) LowRyderMan said:
Those snake ones are awesome. especially the blue one but, it looks like SE likes that one to.

--
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
Thats kinda weird soaringeagle said:
snakes have always loves livin in my hair so it just had to be
(im not joking i had a tree boa, and all the Vietnamese kids in the neighborhood used to catch garter snakes and give em to me so i had like 100 livin with my boa..so before id go to a party id take a dozen or so and let em loose in my dreads..theyde vannish into the roots..
then id be at the party talking to someone (probably tripping those wrre the kinda parties we had..lol) and a snake ot 2 would poke outr its hea to look around and freak ppl out)
LowRyderMan said:
Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
Ooooo!I could take the top right one off your hands.:D
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
they're all pretty cool exept for the yellow one
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
i'll take whatever you'll part with-although i would prefer a snake/coil-im dying to add some snazzy pieces to my baby dreads (itd be my first bead!) and if you are out of beads than id like to thank you for simply thinking of all of us :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i only have 1 not spoken for now the coils are goneok the last bead goes to anyone who writes up a how to guide for making peyote sleeves or crocheting tamsor to anyone who makes any type instructional vid (and includes the site address)or..creates a method/product/tool review that is well writtenim giving ya many options and would concider other options if u feel inspired

--
Jill McCulloch
@jill-mcculloch
14 years ago
29 posts
I was just wondering if you had any beads left? :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form