Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

seeking beads

green bean
@green-bean
7 years ago
57 posts
hello dreadies =) i was just wondering if anyone possibly had any beads they would like to sell or trade. my dreads have knotted up a lot lately and are too fat for the small wooden beads i had in. please let me know!
updated by @green-bean: 01/13/15 09:02:22PM
Jackie
@jackie
7 years ago
79 posts

I'm on Etsy too, under dreadyprincessdesign... I have piles of polymer clay dreadbeads for sale that I need to list :)

I'm used to just selling stuff "on lot" before and after concerts/ at fesivals, but I'm trying to go more legit...shoot me a message with your email and I'll send you pics ofsome of the stuff I have. LuvinYourLocks seems to be doing very well on there and she is part of what inspired me to wanna set up an Etsy account. I like her work a lot! :)

Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
7 years ago
18 posts
i have some peyote stitches left, im always up for custom orders too. look me up on facebook, ive got tons of stuff http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Charleigh.Graham
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
7 years ago
87 posts
I have been making some polymer clay beads in small and large sizes. I have few on etsy. But if you don't have an etsy account and want to buy or trade something with me for my beads you can email me @ kdaddytmama@comcast.netHere is an example some of the one I made recently but are not on my shop yet. my etsy shop has handmade dolls and clay creations on there. I have a few dread beads on there but going to put up more www.DarkmoonDoll.etsy.com
updated by @trina-sandress: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form