Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have been making some loc jewels, thoughts please?

Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts
Thanks.
updated by @loc-lava: 07/23/15 07:18:59AM
erik
@erik
13 years ago
6 posts
dang, nice work! I dig your color choices a lot. The one on the farthest left with the blue and orange is very cool.
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

Thanks so much everyone for all the positive vibes and support. I will be posting these and several others for sale in a few days. I willl probably run a special for members of dreadlockssite.com.

Stay tuned.

erik said:

dang, nice work! I dig your color choices a lot. The one on the farthest left with the blue and orange is very cool.
Ashley Eve
@ashley-eve
13 years ago
43 posts
i think they look really lovely! would like to see what they look like on a lock
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

Thank you, these will be posted for sale on my site this week. And I will have pictures in locs to show how they look and hang.

I will post here when they are up.

Thanks so much for the feed back and support. Any more comments or thoughts are welcome. My etsy shop web site is listed in my profile. I am not sure if it is ok to link it in a post.

Thanks.

so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
13 years ago
71 posts
These are gorgeous and awesome call using wire and not string
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

I experimented with string and found that it did not hold well, though I like the adjustable knot idea, I could just not make it work to my satisfaction.

Thanks for the compliments on them. I am listing them on etsy now. 4 are listed and I have about 16 others I am posting.

As soon as I figure out how to do a coupon code, I will post it here for dreadlocksite.com members only.

Thanks again for all the support.

Storm
@storm
13 years ago
36 posts
O.O OMG I love these!! Are you giving away/selling or be up for a barter trade? I make some dread trinkets as well but I LOVE this idea. It's pretty much what I've beent rying to figure out how to do to help with the problem of everyone having different sized locs so if you make a coil, it might fit one person but not another :/
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

Thanks so much, That was my exact issue with a premade coil. This way you can wrap it yourself and move it wound as necessary. I am still looking for a satisfactory wire color for lighter hair. I do have gold and silver...but I like it with dark hair (like mine) because then the wire just blend in and just shows the decoration.

I am posting more for sale on etsy. I am offering a discount code for Dreadlock site members only. Enter coupon code

DREADLOCKSITE7 to receive 25% off your lock jewels. This will be available for the next 2 weeks only.

I am completely open to barter/trade. PM or convo me on etsy.

D Storm said:

O.O OMG I love these!! Are you giving away/selling or be up for a barter trade? I make some dread trinkets as well but I LOVE this idea. It's pretty much what I've beent rying to figure out how to do to help with the problem of everyone having different sized locs so if you make a coil, it might fit one person but not another :/
Storm
@storm
13 years ago
36 posts

What is your Etsy site? If you wanna take a look at any of my stuff I'm over at Artfire. http://BohemianGoddessCreations.artfire.com

Hmm idk I like the idea (if I had lighter color hair :P) of having the darker coil showing or having a lighter/colored coil for darker hair. But that's just me.

Loc Lava said:

Thanks so much, That was my exact issue with a premade coil. This way you can wrap it yourself and move it wound as necessary. I am still looking for a satisfactory wire color for lighter hair. I do have gold and silver...but I like it with dark hair (like mine) because then the wire just blend in and just shows the decoration.

I am posting more for sale on etsy. I am offering a discount code for Dreadlock site members only. Enter coupon code

DREADLOCKSITE7 to receive 25% off your lock jewels. This will be available for the next 2 weeks only.

I am completely open to barter/trade. PM or convo me on etsy.

D Storm said:

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form