Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Pham, I Need Help

Jackie
@jackie
4 years ago
79 posts

As many of you guys know I'm a polymer clay artist. I make beads, jars, and jewelry that I sell in my Etsy shop. Long story short, my chihuahua is really sick and I am desperately seeking sales to raise money for his dental surgery. I have an online fundraiser for him; if you could be awesome enough to share on your FB etc: http://youcaring.com/savemychihuahua.

I also made a coupon code to take 10% off anything in my shop: DREADLOCKSSITE

I've cleared out my savings dealing with his medical expenses (kidney trouble due to bacteria from broken teeth entering the bloodstream) and thought I would turn to the only people who seem to care about others. I don't always comment on every post, but I consider us all a sort of weird internet family. If you are in the market for dread beads or could toss a buck into the Charlie Fund I would be FOREVER GRATEFUL!

****I need to raise another $500 FAST, like in the next week or so. I already spent $1800 the past 2 months and am tapped out. This dog is my entire world. Any suggestions of where to post about his campaign would be super helpful too!****

http://HippieClay.Etsy.com

updated by @jackie: 01/13/15 10:04:45PM
rgh251
@rgh251
4 years ago
4 posts

Nice pieces! Sorry your dog is sick =(

I would get a second opinion. Many vets are scam artists. We had one try to fear bait us into getting a operation saying our dog would be dying of heartworms before long and 8 years later shes still with us and perfectly healthy. Went to the vet not too long ago and they said there are no signs that shes EVER had heartworms.

I had wisdom teeth i couldnt afford to get taken out. They are completely decayed away to the gum line. /still alive

Jackie
@jackie
4 years ago
79 posts

LOL I feel ya on the rotten teeth...I lost 2 veneers (never should have got them) and the little pegs both turned a nasty color...still living also ;)

My dog got an abscess, so that's when I started taking all this more seriously. It's a total ripoff, but in his case it's not a scam. I've had so many dentists and veterinarians scam me over the years! Why can't we all just live off sunshine and happiness?! If there's a bank robbery in Florida tomorrow you will know who did it! hahahah obvi kidding

irieguy skyhigh
@irieguy-skyhigh
4 years ago
20 posts

Is ur dog okay?

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form