Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

More reasons to not use a crochet hook. Don't watch if you're squeamish.

Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

Again, DO NOT watch if you're squeamish.

admin note:

i decided to feature this as undeniable proof of how damaging these hooks can be

if the hook can go completely through your thumb it can wreak havoc breaking hundreds of hairs passing through a dread without any resistance to indicate its causing damage

i regret featuring a video from a site that is in itself harmful and full of horrible recommendations

updated by @sarah16: 09/08/20 05:41:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

holy shit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

that sites a scumbag site tho and most of it seems very trollish even though he trolls on his own site

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

did he say the hook went straight through the bone? if more ppl shoved a hook through thier thumb they wouldnt argue that they can push it through a dread without harm

--
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

He said it hit the bone, went all the way through his finger to the other side. >_< I wonder how many other people have hurt themselves this way using the crochet hook? But seriously, if it can go through your SKIN this easily imagine what it does to the inside of your dreads.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly maybe this should be featured for undenyable proof of how damnaging it can be

--
Earth Rose
@earth-rose
10 years ago
38 posts

I think that slandering other people and their websites is just as bad as being a "troll"....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

you have no idea what hes put us through though started with constant spamming then i get notices that theres a video chan=lenfdging me to a debate wich i accepted (but was super sick at the time) a week later when better i tried getting a date nailed down and he kept backing out..for months all the while making it seem like i was backing out then he tells me lazy dreads was involved and told him all sorys of insane things about me i talk to lazy dreads anbd find out he wanted nothging to do with the debate as he tried taking over his siteby force and that lazy never said anything about me

so i blocked him and all of the sufdden hes posting videos of me doctored up co0vered in bruises and racist and sexiswt tatooes

thenj there were all wsorts of claims that were insane like i got a dungeun full of kidnapped children or something and the vids anbd attaqcks continue to this day

yea hes a troll and anyone whos had to deal with him will say the same

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i posted your lil experiment on a fb group as a challenge to all that believe its safe to see for themselves

Gisela Biber said:

I know it very well! The small ones are very spiky and also sharp. My thumb and forefinger were always bleeding after a session and the professional who did my dreads has her fingers taped. And because I thought the same, if it can go through my skin, what does it do inside my dreads? I tested it: I took a single hair between thumb and forefinger that it made a loop. The loop i took softly with the crocheting hook and just pulled just a little... and .whommm!!!. it was broken immediately. The results of 2 week crocheting I still see in my bathroom . Pieces of broken hair everywhere. I'm nearly desperated! I

--
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

Earth Rose, I wasn't trying to slander anyone, I just wanted to share this video I found on youtube because it shocked me. I personally have nothing against these guys, and whatever they do to their hair is their own business. But clearly they posted this video for it to be seen and shared. It's even called "crochet hook fail".

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form