Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny Herbalism Quote

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Kelly, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, that is called discussions. But what adults should not do is name call, that is what I hear on my child's school yard, verbal bullying by kids who are not mature enough to understand it yet, and of course some are. Adults can disagree, but should not call others fools, or too stupid. As adults, I would think we are mature enough to have discussions in an open and free way, to voice opinions, valid points whether you agree or disagree with them, and not be called names.

Do you know what name calling I have done on this site? ...Friend, dude, brother, sweetie.....none of these names have offended the person I said them to, nor did they offend other members who read the post.

Please feel free to voice you opinions as often as you wish, I enjoy reading debates, I really do, but I don't enjoy reading the name calling and am sure there are plenty more out there that don't either. No one on this site should be called insulting names. Once a person name calls in a derogatory way, it diminishes their response to a post.

Peace and chill Kelly, no need to get all worked up. Help to keep the community friendly. Breath in and breath out, relax and have a fantastic day.

Kelly said:

Yet again, SE, you make claims with nothing to back them up. Absolutely nothing there could be considered evidence.

I'm done here. There is no arguing with stupidity. That is why I left the last discussion. You're a fool and you're too stupid to even realise it. It seems like the blind leading the blind here, at the best of times.

Derek, that is not how medicine works at all. Everything can be a poison. It's all about dosage and finding the right balance. Just because all medicines don't work perfectly, doesn't mean we are not on the right track. As I said before, we are at the beginning of a bio-tech explosion. The future is looking extremely bright.

If anyone has objections to modern medicine, please abstain. I love to see evolution do its work.

updated by @the-barrellady: 07/22/15 11:30:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

aid rattlesnake and it was a juvinile so far more dealy

it was enpugh to put him in a coma

you are the idiot you just want everyone to conform to your spirituality is silly nature is stupid mentality

Kelly said:

It's not evidence because it is argument from authority. Provide some references. Show us that it actually happened. As for the snake bite, we don't know what kind of snake it was for starters. We dont know how much venom was injected with the bite. We have no evidence to go on.

You are an idiot SE. You just want everything to conform to your "naturalistic" views. It is pure bias on your part.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Derek2
@dreadedhyena
11 years ago
37 posts

If SE was an idiot...I don't think this place would still be running. Besides, you know what they say about name calling, from both sides. At the very least, we can agree to disagree and look past the differences and embrace the likenesses. What works for you, or me, or anyone...may not work for the next person. Instead of arguing a moot point that really can't be proven in one or several tests or studies, we should all just get along. These aren't the droids were looking for. Move along, move along.

Here is a quote...I'll let ya figure out where it came from:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form