Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Brushing the teeth with soap

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

One month and a half month ago, I have read an article saying that brushing the teeth with bar soap is really good, better than with normal toothpaste. I found that interesting, kinda strange , but I was not so sure about so i decided to try it. I wet my bar soap in water, then I rub my toothbrush against it for a while. I was quicly surprise that it didn't taste bad as I expected. It tasted as good that normal toothpaste. After i've all brush my teeth, the feeling was awesome. My teeth feel so clean like never before. Normaly when i finish to brush my teeth with toothpaste, I still feel some tartar on my teeth and if I scratch several teeth, I will probably have some with thing (tartar) on my fingers. Now I brush my teeth with soap, i can say you that there is no tartar on my teeth.

I decided to always brush my teeth with soap because I liked it so much. Now I am at 1 month and a half of always brushing my teeth with soap and they never feel so good. I saw a dentist some days ago, for an annual meeting. I was a little bit stressed because I wasn,t sure that, even if my teeth fell clean, my teeth develepped with the soap brushing some hidden problems. Finnally, I had always no tartar, and my teeth were effectively clean , probably the first time so much.

I wanna know if some of you had heard of this. I invite you to try.

updated by @gabriel-beauchemin: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what kind of soap are u using dr bronners i know u can brust with but most bar soaps i wouldnt and taste gross bronners is safe to tho and the pepermint 1 i guess tastes like toothpaste

u can brush with bakigg soda troo and that works well also

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Sea salt is good, too, especially for healing gum infections. And dilute tea-tree in warm water for mouth ulcers. Just make sure you don't swallow, and rinse well afterwards in clear water.

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

I just use a normal commercial-chemical soap called irish Spring. Same thing that let's say Dove. I might try a dr bronner soap sometime, I will say you if it work as well. And I will try with bakind soda tonight but it seem hard because baking soda is powder?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yes its powser and i would not put irish spring in my mouth

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sebastian Martinez
@sebastian-martinez
13 years ago
6 posts

you wet your tooth brush then press it into some baking soda then give it a very lil rinse to wet it before brushing. i wouldnt suggest doing it on the regular basis though cause iherd it wears down your teeth andenamel.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

interesting, im going to try this with the new dreadsoap bars i have tonight :)

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts

i am so trying this with my dr bronners soap!

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

I just tried with backing soda. The taste is horrible. I wouldn't use it often that's for sure. However, It clean the teeth (and kill germs from all the mouth) really well I think. Baking soda is strong

kye
@kye
13 years ago
14 posts

Floss then, use no added shit brush teeth. then sip h2o2 and swish then drink up water and this is my routine. works really well

/ 3

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form